Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Kryuin was hit and toppled forward.

The figure (I am just going to call him by his name, now) rose the two sword, ready to stab Kryuin in the chest and in the neck, when Athena yelled:
A: “Stop!”
Arion looked at her, still covered in dark shadows. She had aimed his bow at his chest.
A: “Leave now or I swear that I’ll kill you!”
Arion chuckled. He then dissipated, with the bag of widgets and the two swords. Athena quickly jumped to Kryuin.
“Are you OK?”

"Yeah, I’m good."Kryuin said as he picked up his blade, looking around. “We need to tell Ekimu about this, we might have seen the invisible enemy that tried to kill Mark!”

Tarkur still sits in Pheores room at the hospital.
@Chromeharpoon, @jayzor17, @Runa.

2 Likes

OOC: Arion took his sword. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
IC: “Right! Let’s go!”

Arion reappeared near a mountain peak in the Region of Earth. Next to him there was a cave in the wall of the mountain.
"Phase one, done!"

OOC My bad, I read that wrong.

IC Kryuin began climbing down the ladder, motioning for Athena to follow.

1 Like

Athena followed.
“He took your sword…”

“Were both not hurt, and that’s all that really matters.” Kryuin said as he climbed down.

“Yeah…”

Arion entered in the cave.

Kavix was also continuing to stand.

The cave was pretty much normal. There was a pile of boulders nearby. Arion pressed a nearby stalactite, which proved to be a disguised lever. The pile suddenly moved away, revealing that it was also fake. Underneath them there was a regular wooden door. Arion entered inside and locked it behind him.

Tarkur starts snapping his fingers silently

Kavix fiddles with his various odds and ends.

1 Like

The door was leading to a… regular house? Yes! It was a perfectly regular house, with a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, etc. There was nothing unusual to it, except for some shelves with some weapons. Arion took Kryuin sword, sticked a piece of paper on its blade, and wrote ‘Athena’s BF’ on it. He put the sword on a shelve, and went to the kitchen to make himself a [Okotoan equivalent for cofee].

1 Like

Kryuin walked toward the front of the forge. Any one there would see his approach.

Athena was following him.

After he made the coffee, Arion headed towards a door. He unlocked it, and entered in it. Inside there was chaos. There were pieces of different armor and weapons everywhere. There was also an Earth Okotoan, tied in chains by the wall, sleeping. In his left, there were six shelves on a wall, each one having four heads for each element, so in total 24 masked decapitated heads, all of them having different expressions, from shock to fear.
Arion threw his coffee on the face of the Earth Okotoan, and he woke up.
Okotoan: “Master! You’ve returned!”
Arion (with a regular voice): “Ya, ya! Now, tell me: what were we talking about before I went to the city to finish phase one?”
O: “You asked me how many of your siblings I saw at the tournament!”
A: “Oh, yeah! Tell me: how many there were?”
O: “I saw Vladin, Athena, Mark and Rena!”
A: “The foolish four. Others?”
O: “At some point, after the tournament, I saw your cousin with dolphin tail!”
A: “Choroko? Huh. I am lucky then! I always wanted to cut her tail to see how it is connected!”
O: “I also saw your brother.”
A (surprised): “My brother? Ghabix?”
O: “Yes, my lord.”
A: “Is this my birthday?”
O: “It is? My lord, you can take my mask making hammer!”
A: “I was going to take it anyways.”
Arion took a mask making hammer similar to Ekimu’s in his hands.
O: “My lord! You said that after I give you information, you will free me!”
A: “No, I promised not to kill you!”
O: “My lord… Please don’t kill me!”
Arion put a hand on the Okotoan’s shoulder.
A: “Tavanu! Tavanu! How could I ever hurt you?”
Arion stood up and quickly punched the Okotoan with the hammer in his face. Again and again and again. It was obvious that he was enjoying this. At the end, Tavanu’s head was broke. Fragments of his skull and his mask were lying everywhere. The zone was full of blood. Arion put the hammer aside.
“Phase 2 finished.”

OOC: I hope this is not going to get flagged or something.

Tarkur waddles his feet.

1 Like

OOC:

well, I’m scared

1 Like

OOC: Lol! Really? Again, I hope I won’t be banned for how bloody the whole thing was.

Kavix decides once and for all to stay with Ekimu’s Travelers. He’d only known most of them for a day, but already they’d been the closest thing to friends he’d had in the past seven years. Beyond that, he was certain that traveling with them would help him find the key to his box. Now, whether he would share the contents of the wooden container with them or not, Kavix had yet to decide.

OOC: whoohoo! Post _#_400!

4 Likes