Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Arion started to search for pieces of armor in the pile. In the end, he found a full set. Then he chose a mask from one of the decapitated heads. He changed his armor and his mask, and now he was looking EXACTLY like an innocent Water Okotoan with some rusted armor pieces.

Kryuin turned to Athena. “Athena, go back to your family and tell them what happened, you’ll be safest there. I have some things I need to look into, ok?”

Tarkur continues sitting there unknowingly of Kavix decision

1 Like

“No! I’m staying with you! I could put them in danger! What if the shadow guy would follow me?”

Arion put his cloak in a backpack, and covered it with as many things as possible, including a bag of shard remained from the mask of the Earth Okotoan.
“This is going to be too funny!!!”

A tall, slender Jungle okotan with black and green armor and tanned flesh walks through the City of the Mask makers. His name was Sevik, and for the past few months he’d been trying to work up the courage to ask to join Ekimu’s band of traveling relic-hunters. The emergence of the Lord of the Core had given him that courage. Beyond that, something else had drawn him to the City this evening. What it was, he didn’t know, but he hoped to find out.

@BlackBeltGamer98 @Runa @Ghidora131 @Jcton

Sevik makes his way to the City wall where Ekimu and a few others stood before the Lord of the Core. His legs were trembling; He was about to talk to the Mask Maker himself, after all. The fiery giant towering before the group assembled didn’t help to calm him.

1 Like

Blaze normally would say hello and talk with the new person but he felt it would possibly anger Gladius for some reason and stayed silent, only giving him a smile and a little wave to greet him.

2 Likes

Hitora waited to see if Pheore responded to his subtle challenge.

A figure sits in what seems to be a throne in a dark room, almost like a cave. Their silhouette is obscured by the lack of light and the shape of the throne, the only thing visible being the two red eyes. “It’s about time, don’t you think?” A feminine voice calls out to the seemingly empty room. “Soon we’ll get out and get revenge. Revenge on the people, who forgot me. Revenge on Makuta, for stealing you all from me. And revenge on the Toa.” The eyes rise up, as if the figure stood up. “For killing my favorite pet. But first, I need my mask back.” She says as many more pairs of red eyes open near the ground, one more pair appearing higher from the ground, yet not as high up as the figure’s. “Now, prepare to go get it for me.”

5 Likes

Sevik returns the smile and wave. He decided to wait til after Ekimu finished speaking to the Core before approaching the Mask Maker.

“Hi,” he quietly greets, for that was the polite thing to do.

“True. Right now I need another sword.” Kryuin said as he began wailingly briskly toward the market. Not many market stalls were still open, but there was a small weapons shop. Kryuin bought a simple one handed sword and went back to the forge.

Arion put his backpack on his shoulder and started to walk towards the City.
“Hi! My name is Ganoru! I am a regular poor Okotoan from the Region of Water! I am looking for a job!”
He said, with a completely innocent voice, not similar in any way with the husk voice.

@TheMOCingbird Athena followed him.

OOC Who is he talking to?

IC Kryuin runs up to the forge. “I need to speak with Ekimu.” Kryuin asked a guard. @Runa

“He’s down by the giant at the wall.” He says, pointing at the situation with Core.

Sevik stands in awkward silence, trying not to stand out and blend into the crowd.

1 Like

Kryuin nods and walks toward him. “Ekimu, I have grave news.”

1 Like

Sevik turns his head to listen in on the conversation.

1 Like

OOC: He is talking alone.
IC: Athena followed.

Arion was still walking through the mountains.

Ekimu turns to him. “What is it?”

1 Like

Is there some kind of test I have to take? Sevik wonders. Some sort of trial? Do I have to swear an oath, memorize a creed, or best someone in combat?

1 Like

@anyone at the MM city

A Young and naive earth okotan could be see walking down the streets of the Mask maker city. The teenager whistles a happy and cheerful tone despite his current situation being homeless and without a job.

2 Likes

“Athena and I were attacked by some sort of shadow being, they may be connected with Makuta.” Kryuin said. “Who ever it was came out of nowhere, and then started godmoding like crazy/s.”

1 Like