Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Sevik raises an eyebrow upon hearing this news. Of course, this didn’t surprise him too much- he’d done his best to keep up to date on the shenanigans of Ekimu’s servants- but shadow beings of any kind were still bad news.

…Sevik resists the urge to facepalm as the hypocrisy of his thoughts hits him.

1 Like

OOC: What I’ve done?

Ekimu looked grim. “Do you know where he went.” He asked.

“He just dissipated!”

Hipa walks up to them listening intensely as he leans against his hammer.

“As Athena said, he just-” Kryuin turned and saw Hipa listening. @Tarkur “Do you want something, this is kinda a private conversation.”

1 Like

Sevik remains silent, scratching an itch.

1 Like

Hipa gets startled by Kryuin noticing him, “No, no not at all.” He muttered, leaving but stays within hearing distance.

Kryuin turns back to Ekimu. “As I was saying, they just disappeared without a trace.”

A slight oh in fascination could be heard coming from Hipa hiding in a bush.

Izin gave him a cold stare.

“Hmm.” Ekimu muttered. “Thank you for the information. Just be on guard I guess.” He says.

“Ahem… I wasn’t doing anything promise.” Hipa admits crossing his fingersbehind his back.

“We will.” Kryuin said as he walked away.

A: “Really?! He could have killed us!”

Arion was still walking in the Region of Earth, practicing his new voice.

Mark, Vladin, Ghabix and Rena were still in the villa, not expecting what was happening outside.

OOC: I have to go. Please do not write too many replies while I am sleeping, as I had a somewhat important plan with them.

Since Ekimu didn’t seem to be busy after all, Sevik walks up to him and clears his throat.

“Good evening, sir,” he says respectfully. There is a pause as he thinks of something to say. “Uh, how’re you doing?”

“How’re you doing?” That’s what you open with?!

1 Like

Izin raised an eyebrow.

“Sorry, but I can’t do much about an enemy who’s location we don’t know.” Ekimu says, before turning to Sevik. “Good.” He says.“What is it you need?”

2 Likes

“Well, sir,” Sevik says, “I was wondering if… if you were still accepting people to be part of that little mask-hunting ensemble of yours. You see, I feel like I’ve just been wasting my life away recently, and I just want to start making a difference in any way I can.”

Sevik curses himself. Every word of that spiel was true, but that didn’t keep it from sounding corny as all get-out.

1 Like

“Okay… I was just looking for my wallet I’ve must have dropped it somewhere nearby.” Hipa lies.

Ekimu nods. “We’re always looking for help.” He says.

Izin raises his eyebrow higher, but then turns away.

2 Likes

Sevik smiles.

“I can’t thank you enough, sir,” he says. “This means a lot to me.”

1 Like