Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Sevik continues to eavesdrop on Blaze and Gladius.

Kavix contemplates leaving. That seemed to be what Jaspar wanted him to do, after all…

Stranger continues his trek, worried for Nahgor.

Arion opened his backpack and took the bag full of mask shards.

Athena was still with Kryuin.

Ghabix, Vladin, Mark and Rena were still in the villa. Vladin seemed a little… stressed. He left the house, with the pretext of going for a walk.

Blaze also looked confused, had he not shown such strength through befriending Sun Eater and helping him to reunite with his brother as they left peacefully to bond as good brothers should? Mata Nui! Even in my own thoughts that sounds ridiculously cheesy! he thought.

(@Ghidora131)

2 Likes

Sevik continues to watch, trying not to make himself noticeable.

Ooc- it’s fine, dude.

Ic- “heyo.”

A: “Hi, Echo!”

Arion entered the city. He smirked under his face, until he quickly changed his expression. Now he was amazed, and scared in the same time. He looked also tired, after walking threw the mountains athe whole night without sleeping. In combination with the dirty and rusted armor, he was looking exactly like an innocent poor Water Okotoan.
He saw Athena, Kryuin and Echo. He smirked again under his mask, and headed towards them.

“I noticed Kryuins sword was stolen when i was at the market, and that sword he bought didn’t look very good so I got him a better one.” it’s not like I want you to t-take the sword or anything, b-baka/s

1 Like

“Hm… Yes. A freak that could teleport attacked us.”

Ganoru (Arion) was approaching.

“Once you’re all healed up, I’d like to test that thought.” He said as he walked out the door. “See ya later.”

Tarkur was the last too leave the room. He gives a wave goodbye and closes the door gently behind him.

Azure glances at Hipa for a short while before saying, “Hello… My name is Azure.” She was forcing a smile. “Nice to meet you Azure.” Hipa responded scratching the back of his head.

Kavix left the hospital and walked out into the evening air.

He could see Ganoru (Arion) walking around.

Kavix notes Ganoru’s rusted armor and approaches him.

“Sorry to bother you,” he says, “but I can’t help but notice that your armor has seen better days. I simply wish to advise that you get it replaced out of concern for your health.”

@Toa_Vladin

Ganoru quickly moved his head to look at Kavix. Fear was visible in his eyes. He was obviously scared, or at the very least, he was not used to persons like Kavix.
“T-T-Tank you s-s-sir!” Ganoru (Arion) said in a scared, yet innocent tone. “I w-w-would replace it i-i-if I would have the m-m-money.”

1 Like

Kavix fishes through his backpack and tosses the poor guy a couple of widgets.

“Here ya go.”

Danoru gasped, confusion and surprise visible on his face.
“Sir! I-I-I can’t!”

“I insist,” Kavix says.

Ganoru looked at the bag for a few seconds. His inside self, Arion, was laughing by this fool, while the outer self, was still shocked. He rose his hand, shaking, expecting Kavix to take the bag back and to laugh of him trusting him. But when Kavix didn’t do this, Ganoru took the bag, and touched it by his chest.
“Thank you! Thank you from all of my heart, Mr…”

“Kavix.”

“Mr. Kavix! Thank you very much?”
Then Ganoru encouraged himself, and said.
“Mr. Kavix: a-are you part of t-the group Ekimu assembled to find different valuable m-masks?”

1 Like