Okotan Adventures

Eric waits for Hamlos to reappear.

1 Like

Kryuin searched franticly for his sister.

Kryuna watched with horror as the island collapsed, hoping that her brother got off.

Icar, Korā and their exhausted Guko bird stayed in the cave to wait out the storm. Korā went to help the Guko recover.

(@Ghidora131). Some lightning strikes went in the direction of Halmos.

(@KAI_BORG). Blaze kept looking for something that would show a clue as to how to get past the force field.

(@Toa_Vladin, @jayzor17, @jcton). Evacuation forces and barges began looking for stragglers before they left to allow the Floating Sky Arena to plummet to the ground.

Pheore leaps from the edge of the arena, pushing up as much as out in order to counteract her downward momentum. Even with the extra push, she and Jaspar fall at a rough angle, ramming into the ground with enough force to knock their breath from their lungs. But they’re alive, and that’s what matters.

OOC: This is intended to occur when the arena is pretty close to hitting the ground, whether that’s right now or a little bit in the future. I work again tonight, so it’ll be a little while before I can post again. As another note, Pheore’s strength is beyond that of a normal Okotan’s, a trait that I’ve approved with Runa and been waiting to explain IC. That’s the only reason she was able to slow their fall with any success.

1 Like

Ooc- of course ma boy

Ic- Echo waves kyruin off “good luck finding her” he props himself up against a tree

1 Like

Those idiots can’t do anything.” Sun hissed as he gazed into the shadows before turning to Blaze, casting a glare down at him as he said, “Do what must be done. What happens next is your fault. Just ensure you give me enough control to bring my body back once we’re through.” Before he turned, aiming his hands towards the shadows before he tensed, muttering, “This idiots gotten me much to soft” before his form began to shake with strain.

As the arena neared the ground the shadows below it would’ve darkened before it suddenly sank into them, vanishing before suddenly flying back out as the patch of darkness remained, counting this odd up and down pattern before it slowed to a stop, the darkness dissipating as it remained still on the, semi-undamaged ground.

Any Okotan below it would’ve suddenly found themselves sucked into the chilling void before being thrown out at random within the alleys and houses away from it’s impact zones.

Those still within would find themselves being thrown with the building, most likely slamming into the floor and ceiling multiple times as it rose and fell, becoming immensely cold every time all light suddenly vanished.
While most definitely an uncomfortable, and quite painful sensation, the chances of it leaving any lasting, permanent or otherwise, effects or casualties would be very, very low.

At most, the worst injury one of them might have gotten would be a broken limb from a badly angled impact on the two surfaces.

Back on the mountain, Sun would’ve suddenly collapsed to his knees as he was done, crystals shedding from his form as a limb quite literally fell of, his chest collapsing, and much more falling to pieces before it began to sink into the thrashing darkness.

Remember… my… deal…” Sun hissed before the form fully sunk, his eyes going dark as only his lifeless mask was left, falling from the body.

He nods his understanding.

He picks up the mask and walks towards the ‘gate’. There is still some resistance but he is able to get through.

“Thanks. Now don’t go anywhere, you need to rest!” He called over his shoulder as he pushed his way through the crowd.

Echo waves as he walks and calls “wouldn’t dream of it”

1 Like

"Hang up a sec. "
With one hand, he grabs a hook and rope from his pack, and tosses it, knocking down a few boulders to block the spiders path, albeit darkening the newly made tunnel.

Eric figures that he’s lost his target and if the rapidly darkening storm is anything to go by, he probably doesn’t want to stay out here much longer. Going with the other two was dangerous, as he didn’t know if they were friend or foe. So he started walking down the mountain, into the ice region.

OOC: jeez, 70-some replies. Alright, what’d I miss?

IC: Kavix wakes up on top of a restaurant in the City of the Mask Makers.

Blaze continued to hike the trail up and through the mountains.

OOC: you in the Ice Region?

IC: The one soon to be called Stranger limps towards the old fortress.

Kavix wasn’t even awake for more than a few seconds before he began to thrash around, patting himself and looking for his chest, terrified.

OOC: kinda; Sun and Blaze are in the area at the island’s center that’s loaded with mountains.

IC: Blaze comes to a crossroads and thinks for a moment. He realizes he doesn’t have Sun’s ability to dowse for his brother and decides he should put on the mask but isn’t keen on getting possessed so he puts it on and waits a second then removes it very quickly. He hopes he was able to establish some kind of link with Sun.

(@KAI_BORG)

2 Likes

OOC: Yes

IC: Eric continues hiking down the mountain.

1 Like

Kavix sees his box just a few feet away. He scrambles over to it snatches it up, pressing it to his chest.

“Oh, thank the gods!” he quietly swears. “Thank the gods!” he repeats, sounding like he was about to cry tears of joy.

@jayzor17 The one soon to be called Stranger kept limping towards the fortress.

1 Like

As he does the shadows suddenly darken, thrashing before suddenly ejecting Sun’s body, the previous damage having been partially repaired, his missing arm reattached, if quite thinner and damaged than before.

1 Like

Kavix gets up and looks around for Icar, Korā, Jaspar, or Nuuma.

(@KAI_BORG). Blaze carefully puts the mask on the body’s faceplate, trying to make it look presentable.

“Sun, how do you feel?” He asks as he steps back a few paces so that if and when it does get up, he’s a safe distance away.