Okotan Adventures

OOC: The shot happened, and I expect a response. Sure, other characters can react, but they wouldn’t be able to stop the bullet.

I would greatly object to that. Eric spent a decent amount of time aiming, and this is a single shot indoors with the target having no idea he is being targeted. The chances of it missing are pretty low. Now sure, the bullet might not be fatal immediately, but it’d be a pretty serious wound.

OOC: This is really the best alternative, assuming that Mark receives medical help in time and all. However I’d say it’s equally likely that he’d die.

4 Likes

OOC: @KAI_BORG whichever works.

@Omega_Tahu alright. Just trying to find a compromise.

IC: @Tarkur @Runa “How’re you two holding up?” Kavix asks .

@L.O.S.S-KAL Stranger shrugs.

OOC: Wasn’t there a mask of healing/revival though?

OOC: Wait what about a miscalculation with the armour of mark?

Hearing the gun shot Azure rushes down into the ruins leaving her post, it took awhile before she met up with the others, “What happened?” She asks

A bolt of electric energy strikes it. “NO!” Can be heard from a strange Storm Beast with white armor.

OOC: As storm Beast seems to have electric element based powers, I figured ‘lightning speed’ would be included in very dire situations.

IC: The Beast stumbles. “Not…today.”

Hitora turns to see the shot.

OOC: [quote=“KAI_BORG, post:12942, topic:42569”]
Wasn’t there a mask of healing/BUT NOT revival though?
[/quote]
FTFY

2 Likes

Kavix walks through the jungle, blissfully unaware of the conflict and needles OOC drama nearby.

1 Like

OOC: The elemental blast or the rifle?

because I don’t quite see how it’d be able to stop a blast of energy with lightning

OOC: that works.

IC: Blaze shoved the journal into his pack, dove behind cover and brought out his sword and shield.

OOC: @Omega_Tahu, either the bolt redirects it or it negates/weakens the shot. That’s the two ways it could help save Mark.

Kavix hears the sound of conflict nearby.

“Oh, for gods’ sake,” he groans, pulling out his crossbow.

OOC: The blast. I figured that anything solid enough to strike and kill a person would be able to be knocked out of the way by a fast enough strike, or at least the electric energy could ‘overcharge’ the shot with elemental energy(in a way), making it implode.

IC: Hitora looks around for where the shot came from.

Storm Izin tried to stay standing.

Nuuma heard the shot and rushed for the ruins, drawing both swords.

1 Like

Blaze peeks out from his cover and looks for anything that could tell him what in the eternally merciful name of Mata Nui just happened.

@Runa @Tarkur

“Come on,” Kavix groans, “let’s see what all the noise is about.”

OOC: I mean, I don’t quite see how two different elemental energies would be able to interact, but by suspension of disbelief right?

Although I’m slightly miffed that what would’ve been a very successful attempt to incapacitate Mark failed

IC: Anyways, with the first shot having failed and the elemental of surprise gone, Eric switches the blaster to fully automatic and fills the hall with elemental blasts while retreating out of the ruins.

OOC: and run into the guys outside the ruins.

Kavix was making his way to said ruins as these events unfolded.

OOC: Eric doesn’t know that people are outside of the ruins, the only group he saw were the ones who all entered the ruins.

IC: Eric continues to do so and waits for everyone in the hallway to get gunned down by the elemental energies of fire.

Kavix pushes his way through the vegetation.

Just when I wrap up one misadventure… he laments.

OOC: I mean, they both are acting as physical materials, to allow the indicate damage you are attempting to inflict, so it’s like if two bullets perfectly hit each other, i.e. The matching opposing forces stop each other.

Hitora’s shield flies in front of him to protect him, although only barely, since it was made to deflect physical attacks, not elemental. He is still wounded quite heavily.

Izin is hit by many as he pulls up a sort of makeshift ice wall, passing out behind it.