Okotan Adventures

Kryuin climbs the nearest see to get a better view. He thinks he spots Blaze and company approaching. He quickly scrambles downed hides in the underbrush, waiting to ambush if it wasn’t Blaze.

1 Like

Halmos stood back and watched. A couple of times he was about ready to plunge a knife into Tekan’s throat before he could laugh again. But, seeing Blaze doing just fine, he decided against it.

He trailed after the group a ways behind, noticing the landscape and differences in the road as well. Something moved in one of the trees up ahead, but he couldn’t tell what.

“Why so tense?” Blaze asks.

Echo groans “im fine.”

but as if nature was against him, he yawned.

“five minutes. dont let me sleep any more than that.”

“Mhmm,” Lync hums, her thoughts elsewhere.

OOC: If there was a timeskip, this occurred before that, I guess.

@jayzor17 OOC I do not believe there was a time skip.

@BlackBeltGamer98 Kryuin slowly approaches the group.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like

ooc- oh

ic- Echo opened his eyes. He stretched a bit, he hadnt slept long.

Halmos sighed. “Don’t worry about it, worry about yourself…” He adjusted his grip on the rabbit and Ussal.

“Welcome back,” He said as cheerily as he could force out to Kryiun. “Sightseeing?”

Vladin was nowhere to be seen. A green Okotoan appeared next to Blaze. He had dirty armor and big leaves on his shoulder.
“Excuse me. Have you saw a fire Okotoan named Vladin around? You now… Normal high. He has a big sword. He likes to eat Protorabbits.”

“We’ve seen Vladin.” Atlas replies, before looking around. “I don’t know where he is, but he’s a part of our group.”

“Who’s Vladin?” Neptune asks the Green Okotan.

1 Like

“Yeah, he’s right-” he turns and doesn’t see him. “Umm, why are and you looking for him and where did he go?” He asks. The group is almost to the others.

Lync is still sitting quietly at the base of the tree, staring blankly off into the forest.

“I really wanted to find him. See, he is my…”
Vladin showed up next to Blaze.
“Hey, Baby Blaze look what…”
Then he saw the green Okotoan.
V: “You son of a scrap!”
“Take it easy! You talk about your aunt here!”
The two laughed and hugged each other. They seemed to be pretty happy.

Kryuin waited till they had passed him. He noticed two new matron amongst them, and that Athena was crying. Kryuin came out from behind the bushes.

1 Like

Blaze’s hand twitches towards his sword but he stops himself as he sees them interact. “Relatives?” He asks, trying to keep his recently surged anger in check.

1 Like

“I’m confused.” Neptune says.

“Wonderful.” Halmos groaned. “Just what we needed, a walking bonfire. You two stick together and you’ll be wanted for arson before you know it.”

“You’re not fooling anyone.” He quipped to Kryuin. “Now that we’ve got that out of the way, shall we proceed?”

Geet follows the group slowly, keeping watch behind them. Every now and then he marks a tree by cutting symbols into it.

Melody reached a river. Trash remains of animals and blood covered the ground. From what she could gather, Geet was near. She went straight and noticed etchings on the trees, going towards a broken structure.
fixed it

The green Okotan hears a voice behind him. “And you are…?” Izin asks.

Nuuma was training with his sword, and Vinazu with his grappling hook.

Hitora was sitting, staring at the circle of broken rubble(that will be drawn soon). He was silent, a look of longing in his eyes.

OOC:[quote=“Jcton, post:1808, topic:42569”]
floating structure.
[/quote]

We haven’t fixed the arena yet, it’s still rubble upon the ground.

“Hey, I just wanted to make sure that everything was ok. Who are the two new people?” He asked.