Okotan Adventures

“those healers do miracles.” Ava wanted to learn healing magic.

2 Likes

“Indeed.” Blaze says. He sees a familiar face at the city center. “Kryuna, glad to see you’re okay.” Blaze says to her as he approaches.

“Yep, just a little banged up.” Kryuna said. She saw Kryuin and her gaze dropped.

“And now I don’t owe you anything seeing as I carried you there.” Kryuin said with a slight smirk. He turned and saw Kryuna.

Melody runs out of a alleyway she sees Tekan in the middle of a road. She walks up to him slowly, noticing his zombie-like appearance.

(In Dream) Melody’s brother walks over to the target and stabs a hole into his head. He looks at Geet with a face of a hungry rahi. His eyes wild, his face skewed. Geet entire body falters in fear.

“oh, thanks” Echo sounded almost uninterested. Granted, he was most likely grateful, but he wasnt going to show it

@TheMOCingbird “Is there some tension I am unaware of between you two?” He asks.

@BrokenAxels “Echo, what’s your story?” Blaze asks.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Kryuin ignored Blaze’s question and walked toward Kryuna. “Come on.” He said gruffly as he walked past her. She looked up at Blaze and Echo before reluctantly getting up and following Kryuin.

“What do you mean, story?”

“Your past, your dreams; that sort of stuff.” Blaze says heading to the Hall nearby.

The two walked a good ways away before Kryuin stopped. “What were you thinking.” He said coldly. “I-I wanted to make sure you were ok. I wanted to hel-” “If you want to help then go home where you are safe.” Kryuin interrupted. “You said everything would be ok. But here you are, fighting undead, helping Ekimu!” Kryuna said. “Listen, everything will be okay. It is not safe here, so go back home!” Kryuin barked. “What do you mean it is not safe! Every one here seems to be able to fight well enough. With a group like yours, whats the worst that could happen?” Kryuna asked. “That is what I fear the most. Not everybody in this group is safe.” Kryuin said grimly. “Fine, i’ll leave if you want me gone so badly. But be back soon. I don’t like the idea of you going around on fetch quests for Ekimu.” Kryuna said with less anger and more concern. “I know you do. Bet it would be best if you go home.” Kryuin said in a more gentle voice. The two hugged. Kryuna put on her scarf. “I will leave the city when you leave the city. But promise me you will come back.” She said. “I promise.” Kryuin walked back to the group with Kryuna trailing behind.

“I dont want to talk about the first one. As for dreams i dont really know, there are numerous things im suited for.”

ooc- going to bed, gnight

OOC Same. Good night.

They entered the hall and Blaze began studying the texts on masks of power through the ages. “You are definitely a formidable fighter but when there are no battles left to fight, what will you do?” Blaze asks.

Tekan stayed motionless until she neared close enough for him to see her from the side. As he did he abruptly turned, his limbs swinging listlessly, staring at her, yet his eyes were glazed, unseeing… dead. The pupils may have been focused on Melody but they were not seeing her, not in the way of sentience at least.

Halmos slinked in after Blaze and party. He pretended to busy himself in one of the books he randomly pulled off the shelves while keeping an eye on the pair.

Gabix and Athena entered in the hall. Ghabix decided to help Vladin. He went to Kryuin, to distract his attention.
“Sup man! Are you still in one piece?”

Vladin went to Kryuna, now that Kryuin was distracted.
“Hey… I am sorry for what happened earlier.”

“Surprisingly, yes, I am.” Kryuin said to Ghabix. He glanced over at his sister and saw Vladin.

“You are ok, just stay away from me.” Kryuna said.

1 Like

“There will always be a battle to fight. Maybe not in ways you’d expect, but there will always be one. And if there isnt, maybe teaching a new generation wouldnt hurt.” Echo shrugs

1 Like

Neptune has fallen asleep from all the fighting.

Atlas makes sure all the soulless are actually gone before going into the hall, bringing Neptune with him.

“Before I would go, let me present myself.”
He raised his hand.
“Vladin, the second in command of the Region of Fire, engineer, warrior, and the best swordsman around. And sometimes I use my telescope too.”

Ghabix walked in front of his.
“How about we do something cool?”
@TheMOCingbird