Okotan Adventures

Mark took two of his swords.
“You can’t trick me.”

A crazed smile wrapped around his face. He unsheathed his side-sword and readied his stance,
“You want to fight, let’s do that down there.”
The cloaked figure sheathed his side-sword. His blood-lust surrounded him like water in a jar.

1 Like

“You are a monster.”
Mark prepared his swords.
“And I am going to stop you.”

Ooc- they are in the arena right?

OOC: No, in the room.

“ONLY THOSE WHO TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR KILLS! are monsters.”
The cloaked figure blends into the shadows, disappearing leaving the words, " It’s not my mission to kill you…yet."

OOC: [quote=“Jcton, post:254, topic:42553”]
Equipment: His favorite knife, a side-sword, dark cloak that blends in the shadows.
[/quote]

“The Karz!” Kryuin said as he turned to see the cloaked figure fade away. “What was that?”

“Hm… Loser. Jerk. He is too scared to fight.”
He said to Capella.

1 Like

Ooc- the room with the others? Or some other room?

Geet turned around to see what the surprise was, and sees the cloaked figure gone.
@Toa_Vladin
Capella blinks too reaffirm his disappearance, “I think your right, but it also seemed as if he was smiling the whole time…”

“You were the one who was trying to kill him. Maybe he just didn’t want to get murdered.” Kryuna chimed in.

“who cares if he is a murderer? As long as he helps get the job done, you all can save your games for later” Echo grunts

“Because I don’t want to have sit through a trial as a witness. It takes time.” Kryuna said as she turned to Echo.

“Ekimu wanted him, i doubt he’ll be prosecuted when we are in the middle of something. Besides, had Mark killed him, it would have happened either way”

“I guess.”

Echo simply responds with a half hearted shrug. im so bored, ugh.

1 Like

OOC: Alright, I’m back home, and I can roleplay more.

IC: Atlas turns around as Poppi slide kicks under him, as he does this he tries to hit her with the end of his hammer.

Hurikan watches, with more intrigue this time.

2 Likes

She is hit and rolls on her side, before standing up and entering a defensive stance.

2 Likes

Lync stops to rest at the top of a cliff. Below her are the forests of central Okoto, dappled green and grey spreading in a rippled patchwork all the way back to the City of the Mask Makers. Beyond that she can see the other regions: the golden desert dunes of the Region of Stone, the mottled blue and green bowl of the Region of Water, the black and darker black crags of the Region of Earth, the brilliant and wonderful green of her Region of Jungle, and even the distant smoke and glow of the Region of Fire. She turns, observing the last of the Regions: the Region of Ice. Rock and earth stretch up and away from her, reaching to scratch the sky, so far above. Where she stands some greenery still manages to grow, but that soon gives way to grey rock, and the rock to the pristine white of snow. Other mountains rear up and smother the horizon, with gathered clouds presenting the promise of snow. That was her destination. Already restless, she trudges off towards the snow.

3 Likes

“Hm… Yes… True…”

@TheMOCingbird “I didn’t wanted to murder him. Besides, he already was a murderer.”