Okotan Adventures

OOC My bad.

IC “I told you to get away from her. And I do not appreciate getting lied to”

“I don’t lie.”

“Then why did you say that Rena abandoned you. Also, Athena says otherwise, she told me you lie to her.”

Lync arrives at the bridge just in time to see Basher make its exit. She reluctantly jogs up to join the others. “Are you going after it?”

Jaspar follows him. “So… where’re you from?” he asks casually.

1 Like

“What? I don’t understand! I didn’t said she abandoned us! I said she left us! She went to a particular school! And when I lied Rena?”

“Sure. Whatever. But stop talking about my sister.” Kryuin said.

“I didn’t talk to her.”

OOC Sorry, I meant to say about. I edited it.

“I didn’t talk about her.”

“Region of Earth.” Atlas says, before sighing. “I lived in the Region of Water for a while but… It didn’t end well.” I’ve said too much. He thinks.

Neptune catches up to the others. “What happened?” He asks.

The shadowy okotan enters his home and takes off his cloak, revealing dark spiky armor underneath to anyone who could see him. Which would be very few people since his house is in the middle of nowhere.

Ghabix saw Atlas.

“See, there you are, lying again. I heard you saying that the last you saw her was in the region of stone.”

“No, then I talked about Athena.”

OOC Oh, I legitimately misunderstood that Vladin was actually talking about Athena. Derp.

IC “Ok. I guess I misunderstood. Although, where were you when we were looking for the mask?”

1 Like

“Well… I flied to the city… When my Gucko got hurt, and I felled in the middle of the desert, when Rena rescued me.”
He was lying.

“I’ve lived in the Region of Stone my whole life. Well, ‘lived here’ might be a bit generous. This has always been my home, but I have a bad habit of wandering.”

“Skull Basher,” Lync says, her eyes scanning the canyon in search of said being. “He apparently broke out of the Forge and stole the Mask of Control.”

1 Like

“Why were you flying to the city and leaving us. Eskimo gave you a job and you were leaving your post.”

“I… Wanted… To talk to him?”

“To who?”

“I see.” Atlas says while still walking.

“Oh. We should probably get that back.” Neptune says, a bit surprised.

The spiky jungle okotan begins to cook some food for himself.