Okotan Adventures

Blaze looks around the hospital trying to find the others.

OOC: who all is even at the hospital?

1 Like

OOC: Nuuma and Izin would presumably be there; Atlas, Ghabix, ans Jaspar are headed back towards the city, while Lync, Neptune, Hitora, Vizuna, Vladin, Kryuin, and Athena are already there.

1 Like

OOC: thank you.

IC: Blaze finds Gladius, Nuuma and Izen (and anyone else in the group that is at the hospital) and asks them if they are ready to leave. (@Runa, @Jcton)

1 Like

Echo found his way to the city “What the hell happened here?” he muttered to himself

“Nuuma’s still recovering, but I’m ready.” Izin said as he stood up.

Hitora considers jumpzing down after Basher.

Vinazu sees this. “No, all the no. I’d be surprised if he survived the fall, I know you won’t.”

After recovering from his fall, Basher gets up and puts the Mask of Control on his hip. He starts to search the canyon, and the caves under the city, for something.

1 Like

Blaze tells them they haven’t got time. His frantic and panicked tone and body language saying he is pretty much going to fry a circuit from worry if they don’t get the the City ASAP. “What’s the fastest and most efficient means available that we can use to get there?” He asks

“How quickly can you make a glider?”

“A few hours once I get supplies.” He says as he starts to cross the bridge. “Hey, could you maybe do me a favor while I get the supplies for a few gliders?”

Izin looks at Blaze(@BlackBeltGamer98) “Then we let him rest and leave him here.”

Basher found a pile of rubble, most of it in hexagonal shapes. He starts digging through it.

“I could,” Lync says noncommittally. “What’s the plan?”

Blaze nods and apologizes to Nuuma that they had to leave.

“Well, I was hoping while I get materials someone could help get leaves and sticks, and someone could maybe get the hook for my weapon; it was cut off the vine during the fight in the forge.”

Hitora looks up. “I’ve got the hook.” He says, going over towards the forge.

Didn’t think he’d do that, before he didn’t even want to go near the forge. Vinazu thought.

Nuuma didn’t respond, as he was asleep.

Basher found part of what he was looking for; a chain and a silver skull spider mask. Now to find the rest of him.

1 Like

OOC: Capella and Geet are at the hospital. Melody ran off to look for Geet, thinking he left the hospital.

1 Like

OOC: Cokoo(?) Guy’s coming.

IC: Blaze heads out with Izen, leaving a note for Nuuma explaining what’s going on. When they exit the building, he asks, “Any ideas on how to get to the City as quickly as possible?”

OOC: @TheMOCingbird, they’d better follow Blaze or he’s probably gonna leave them behind in his panic. I’m sorry but he is kinda not thinking things through as well as he should because his home is under attack.

“Gukko.” Izin said.

“I’ll help gather the leaves.” This is taking too long. It’ll be gone by the time we get down there.

“Then we’ll have to do that.” He says as he began heading for the Gukko Platform.

Neptune looks around. “Sticks should be easy to find, i’ll go look for some.” He says.

Atlas continues to walk to the city.

The spiky jungle okotan finishes his meal.

1 Like

You know, I’d be insulted but… this is pretty fun.~” Sun’s sly tone, a smirk within, said, emanating from Blazes pack once again.

Blaze snaps his fingers, “Sorry, do you think you can get Izen and I to the gates of the Mask Makers’ City?” He asks.

Possibly.~” Sun replied slyly. “How far would you say you are from it now? And I must remind you, my powers are… weakened currently, I have a few more shadow warps left before I’ll need to recharge but they should suffice for now.