Okotan Adventures

Huh… that’s a lot more darkness than before… odd…” Sun muttered ponderously.

“Description please.” Blaze asks in a polite tone.

“Where is he.” Izin repeats.

Ummm… laughter? I… I don’t know, having trouble picking it up for some reason… my range must have been more decreased than I though…” Sun replied in a mutter. “As for where it is… well, it’s very, very close to Skull Basher yet it seems separate.” Sun said, a patch of nearby shadows shifting before he stepped out.

Blaze thinks, “Nothing insane or crazy about it?” He asks, hoping that it wasn’t what he thought it was.

Neptune wanders around the city, looking for sticks. He tries to limit taking them from trees.

Atlas is still, what a surprise, walking to the city. We have to be close… He thinks.

The shadowy okotan arrives at the city.

1 Like

Well I’d usually say maybe but that laugh I picked up was pretty crazy… I must say I liked it!

“Slicer.” Izin said.

Blaze wasn’t responding, he was afraid of Skull Slicer as that…thing may be a few hammer strokes shy of a mask but it was fast and very unpredictable.

OOC: Nah man, it’s on the border.

OOC: I’m looking at an official map and it is definitely in the Jungle Region.

Oh! The jester! He sounded like a fun fellow when I heard of him!

OOC: It is canonically in the region of water. Show me this map. The Temple of Time is in the jungle region, the city is in the water region.

OOC: This is an image from a graphic novel and the thing marked with the number 8 is the City of the Mask Makers:

And it is clearly in the Jungle Region.

1 Like

OOC: Where’s the key?

OOC: give me a minute

Okay, I took a photo of my physical copy of the first graphic novel. The number 5 and what it means is circled in blue and the city is circled in black

2 Likes

OOC: City of the Mask Makers - BIONICLEsector01

What the heck?

OOC: Wow… well that’s odd!

OOC: Apparently we’re both right…
Quoting Biosector01

According to BIONICLE.com, the City of the Mask Makers is located in the Region of Water, while Island of Lost Masks mentions that the city entrance is located in the Region of Jungle, which it borders.

OOC: It’S iN tWo ReGiOnS wHaT