Okotan Adventures

OOC: That’s confusing. the map image shows it in the…mountains. Those things are a pain to make borders with. I still say it is in the Jungle considering it is clearly on the Jungle side of the mountains.

OOC: Surely the Website is more official than that.

OOC: The book is just as canon. Heck, I would take that sort of image over the debate of which region it is in when described in text. The image shows it is on the jungle side of the mountains so how is it to be considered in the Water Region?

OOC: Official website > Official book.

OOC: Official image > words on official site. Also, you are using Biosector01; it may be the most accurate but is it the actual LEGO Bionicle page? @Runa, mind helping resolve this please?

OOC: It’s in both places.

OOC: IRL, cities aren’t in two countries/states/counties at the same time via being on the border; it is either in one area or it is in a different one. It cannot be in both.

OOC: So it’s in the region of water. Besides, you never heard of the four corners?

OOC: Magic~

OOC: Water Region is marshy and full of swamps. Do you see any of those near that city? No; it is jungle, mountains and more jungle. And I do know what Four Corners is but that is a National Park/Monument, not a city.

OOC: It could be like D.C., on the border of two places, technically within both, yet at the same time it’s own place?
Plus, I always thought as the mountains as a rough border themselves, and treated them as a sort of unofficial 7th Region.

1 Like

OOC: It’s on a lot of bridges. Over water and marshes.

OOC: the canyon has a rocky bottom. And I only see one bridge: the bridge in and out of the city.

OOC: maybe we should move this to the PM? And technically two, including the one the protectors used.

OOC: Let’s get back to the RP.

IC: Blaze tries to figure out what to do. (@KAI_BORG, @Runa)

Forty-four continued to stumble through the maze.

I’m just going to stay with my first idea, all out carnage! MAUAHAHHA!

OOC: Was gonna say this myself.

“You know, it’s nice to be going back to the City of Mask Makers,” Jaspar muses. “So much must have changed! It’s been… seven years? No, five! I almost forgot about that.”

He can potentially see Lync in the general area, doing the same.

@TheMOCingbird Vladin and Rena were with Kryuin.

@BlackBeltGamer98 Athena saw Blaze and walked to him.
“What happened.”

@Toa_Distraxx Ghabix was there.

Figuring they had enough materials, Vinazu walked over and told them: “I think that’s good, let’s head back.”

Hitora reached the forge and snuck in, looking for the hook. He found it and picked it up.
“Ah, I never properly thanked you earlier.” Ekimu said. His voice then dropped to a more serious tone. “Nor did I question you on why you seemed so out of place.” He continued, in a tone more concerned than malicious.

“I’ll tell you once the others arrive as well. First I need to take this back to Vinazu.”

Ekimu chuckles. “Go ahead. I can wait.”

A keen eye would notice two stars, one an orange color, one white, shimmer for just a second in the sky.

1 Like