Okotan Adventures

OOC Who said that and who were they saying it to?

2 Likes

OOC: Somebody who is a girl, blue, and have a twin that don’t like your character.

1 Like

Atlas sees Neptune, and walks over to him. He sees the group Neptune is with. “What happened?” Atlas asks.

“Apparently Skull Basher stole the Mask of Control.” Neptune says.

“Skull Basher?!” Atlas replies.

The shadowy okotan sees the group of adventurers. Wonder who those guys are… Maybe I should find out. He thinks.

1 Like

Ghabix: “He is still a thing?”

“I guess, yeah.” Atlas says.

“Why we don’t just… Throw him into a volcano or something?”

Blaze goes to help with getting things fixed up in the city.

“Is there anything you want to talk about, because if not then I will stay silent.” Kryuin said.
@Toa_Vladin

1 Like

“If Skull Basher is still around, we can’t just throw him into a volcano!” Jaspar exclaims. “According to Ekimu, neither Tahu or Onua were able to defeat him on their own. Only the combined force of the remaining four Toa were able to bring him down. There’s no way we can overpower him!”

“Then we outsmart him,” Lync says, striding up to the group.

“Lync!” Jaspar cries gleefully. Lync waves back, smiling slightly.

“How’ve you been holding up, Jas?”

“You know, the usual right up until some monster tore apart my hotel room. Thanks for that, by the way. We’re even now.” Lync raises an eyebrow.

“Not for long if we keep hanging around these people. Sooner or later one of us is gonna get in mortal peril again.” Jaspar laughs.

“It’s good to see you again, Lync.”

“Yeah,” she agrees quietly.

1 Like

“I’d suggest you all find a way to destroy it, hopefully for good.” The shadowy okotan says, suddenly behind the group.

Atlas turns around to see who the voice was. As soon as he sees him, he clearly is angry. "YOU…"

“I’m sorry, do we know each other?” The okotan says.

“I don’t know who you are.” Neptune says, a bit confused by what’s going on. “I’d suggest you introduce yourself though.”

Lync’s hand goes to her knife, while Jaspar simply looks at the newcomer with undisguised curiosity.

“Names are usually a good place to start,” she suggests.

“I suppose your right, I should introduce myself.” The newcomer says. “My name is Hurikan and I… y’know mentioning a profession isn’t important, so I’m just Hurikan.”

Atlas grabs his hammer and starts walking to Hurikan. “I’LL CRUSH YOU FOR WHAT YOU’VE DONE!!” He attempts to hit Hurikan’s face with his hammer.

Hurikan dodges the attack. “What did I ever do to you?” He remarks.

Ghabix stood before the other, trying to protect them.

@TheMOCingbird “Well… What are you doing later?”

“Do you mean after we finish Ekimu’s mission? Because I will just go home and look for a new job.” Kryuin said as he leaned up against the wall.
OOC Gtg

“Well… You could come in the Region of Water.”

“If you have a job for me then I could take it.”

Atlas attempts to attack Hurikan again. "YOU’LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU’VE DONE!"

Hurikan shrugs before dodging again. “Look, I don’t know what your problem is but could you stop attacking me? I don’t even know you.”

"LIAR!" Atlas shouts.

Neptune tries to think of a plan to stop them from fighting.

“I don’t have one, but mom may have a job for you.”

“Really?” Kryuin sounded a bit skeptical.

“Yes. My mother is the sister of Kivoda and…”
Then she realized that Kryuin was hating the Protectors.
“Yes. Yes she can.”

@Toa_Distraxx
“OK guys, stop! What is happening?”