Okotan Adventures

“What could be more important?” Kryuin asked.

Gladius reeled before nearly falling off the bird as he disembarked.

“I’m all right,” He said, clearly not all right as he stabbed his sword into the ground to help keep his balance.

“Yeah, that kind of speed clocks a lot of G’s.” He says. “Take your time, I’ll wait.” He tells him as he gives the Gukko’s handler a gratuity with the pay for the excellent care he gave to the creature. (@Ghidora131)

“Last I checked this is the first time I heard of any masks, sense I came back from the desert city…And I need to talk…” Geet says almost sternly.

Capella awkwardly hides behind Geet.

Kryuin takes note of her behavior.

“A tournament the people organized, you’ve probably seen posters all around town.”

Hitora nodded. “Yeah, but what does that have to do with being more important than losing the masks?”

His eyes narrowed. “But this isn’t all fun and games for us. Most of the islanders don’t know the power that the grand prize actually holds, and we need to get it before one of Makuta’s minions.” He then turns to Geet. “About what, pray tell?”

2 Likes

He nods toward Capella (Symphony), “You know what.”

Capella awkwardly smiles.

“I don’t see why you don’t just shut the tournament down and claim the prize.” Kryuin said. “It’s not like you don’t have the power to do what ever you want.” Kryuin mumbled under his breath, inaudibly.

“Whats the prize, anyway?”

2 Likes

“Yeah, what is it?” Hurikan asks.

Atlas looks at Hurikan. “Why do you care?”

“Why not, it might be a chance for me to prove that I’m not useless on this team.” Hurikan responds.

Atlas sighs. “That’s implying you’re on this team.” He says.

Geet looks at Ekimu for a second, then says, “I feel as if you’ve changed somehow, your personality seems off…Anyways I would like to talk to you now…” @Runa

Capella stays close by, the last thing she wants to happen right now is Geet dragging her in.

“Because I don’t have the power. My word is respected, not law. And the reward is the ‘Champion Staff’ as they call it, but in truth, it is known as the Staff of Masks. I’d like as many of you as can would join, to up out chances of getting it.” He then looks at Geet. “Alright, you two come in. The rest of you, think it over.”

1 Like

Geet walks in, with Capella behind him.

He sits down on the nearest surface and says, “I had a dream…or a nightmare…that Melody’s brother…was…”

Capella joins him and sits down.

Whatever G’s are…

Gladius forced himself to stand. “Alright, let’s go.”

“Are you sure?” He asks, not wanting him to look like a fool.

Gladius snapped his head towards blaze, determination in his eyes.

“When Gladius says something, he always means it, no matter the importance.” He walked past Blaze towards the center of the city. “Never forget it.”

1 Like

“I will enter if I am needed.” Kryuin said before heading over to the arena to train.

Kryuna went to the capital of the region of ice. She sold some porto-rabbit skins. She noticed a poster advertising the tournament. I guess it is worth a shot. she said to herself as she payed for a gucko and began a flight toward the city of the mask makers/

“Fair point.” He says, “Let’s get to the Forge.” He follows.

Kryuin waves to the pair as he passes them.

It struck Gladius that he didn’t know where the forge was. He began to trail back a bit until he was next to Blaze, until he stopped still for a moment, looking back at a wall.

He tore the poster for the tournament off the wall and held it in his hands. “Think this is important?” He was oblivious to Kryuin.