Okotan Adventures

Blaze nods, “We should ask Ekimu about that.” He begins to walk when he sees Kryuin, “Wait for us!” He calls out as he moves to catch up.

“Yes?” Kryuin asked as he continued walking toward the arena at a slower pace.

“How’ve you been?” He asks, “Gladius and I are heading to the Forge to meet with Ekimu.” He says.

“To be honest, not to good. We lost the mask to a Toa of Space, and I think Ekimu is a little busy talking to Geet at the moment.”

“I’m sorry to hear that; we didn’t have much better luck but Tempus doesn’t have the Vahi.” He whispers. “I just hope whoever has it isn’t gonna abuse its powers. We’ll head to the Forge and wait to see Ekimu.” He says as he begins to head off. “Stay safe.” He says.

“I will, and Ekimu was also talking about that.” He called as he pointed toward the poster in Gladius’s hands.

“Why?” He asks, looking over the poster.

V: “Oh, man! A tournament! Cool!”
G: “I want to join it!”
A: “Me too!”
V: “How about you, Rena?”
R: “Yes. Why not? It will be fun!”

“Because the reward will be the staff of masks.” He said.

1 Like

Blaze is taken aback. “Not a well known item; I’ll bring it up with Ekimu when we talk with him.” He says as he turns to leave for the Forge, “See ya around, Kryuin.”

Geet continues talking about the nightmare, He looks startled as he talks about it.

Capella also seems slightly off.

Geet continues talking, “You know my past and my trials…My crimes and faults…But every day…I feel as if I didn’t kill Symphony that he’s still out there…murdering and causing havoc…” Geet starts to tense up, “Did I kill him…?”

Kryuna arrive in the city of mask makers.

“I don’t see why I couldn’t join.” Hurikan says. “I’m in.”

Atlas crosses his arms trying to be edgy. “I’ll join in as well.”

“I’ll think about it.” Neptune says, a bit weary.

2 Likes

Gladius followed Blaze. “Tactful of you not to mention the wolf-thing you seemed to react to earlier.” He mused. “Who is he, anyway?”

1 Like

My characters were there…

Kryuna spots Vladin and company and begins walking toward them.

Kryuin walks into the arena in the city and watches a training match.

Vladin waved his hand.

“Have you seen my brother?” Kryuna asked with lack of interest in her voice.

OOC: :disappointed:
IC: “No.”

“Ok.” Kryuna said as she began to walk away.

1 Like