Okotan Adventures

“All I know is that I now have a score to settle with that guy.” He begins quickening his pace towards the Forge.(@Ghidora131, @Runa)

“I don’t know.” Ekimu says. “But the only way to find out is to try finding either him or his body. Anywhere you’d think he’d be?”

On Blaze’s way to the forge, he sees Hitora reading a poster for the tournament, with Vinazu nearby talking to some locals.

OOC: sorry for not being on, power outage.

1 Like

“He died in this city.”

Pheore enters the City of the Mask Makers, walking a little taller and adjusting her sword sheathes as she steps off of the bridge and into the city.

Kryuin notices her usual colors.

OOC How long ago was it that she betrayed her gang?

OOC: Twenty-ish years? This all happened when the Skull Spiders were around, but before the Toa arrived. And the gang itself wasn’t too big a deal; people outside her village probably wouldn’t know about it, let alone outside the Region of Fire. I mean, it’ll probably come up at some point, but not something where Kryuin would look at her and recognize her. (unless he’s from the Region of Fire - I can’t remember)

OOC Ok, and no, he is from the region of ice. So would this make her like 35?

OOC: Yeah, thereabouts. I’m not used to my characters being so old :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Kryuin continues to walk toward the sight up sheet.

Kryuna finishes signing up and walks into the marketplace.

Pheore wanders around the city, trying to remember where the fliers said the tournament was. It was a dumb thing to forget, but with all of the excitement, she wasn’t quite sure.

If she was observant then she could see Kryuin stooping over the signup book on the side of a building, writing something down.

She finds one of the signs spread all over the city, verifying the sign-up location. She looks around for a second before walking over to Kyurin.

“'Scuse me, do you have a moment?”

“Yes, why?” Kryuin said as he turned to take to her.

“I’m not from around here, but I’m looking for the [sign-up place]. So I can sign up for the tournament.”

OOC: I actually couldn’t find where the place was, but IC she would’ve said it."

“Oh, well it is right here.” Kryuin said with a smile as he stepped aside and motioned toward the book.

“Oh. Well that’s fortunate.” Pheore smiles. “I guess you’re signing up, then?” She steps past him to scrawl her own name in the book.

“Yes, I am. What do you know about the prize?” Kryuin asked.

Pheore shrugs, stepping away from the book again. “Not much. Can’t say I’m too interested in the staff, to be honest. You?”

OOC: Gonna be offline for a bit. See ya later.

“Well, I would like it. Seeing as you don’t care much about it, if you win I would buy it off you.” He said.

OOC See ya.

It wasn’t long before the pair were close to the forge. Gladius began remembering a much older version of the city, and his heart kept tugging at his memories in an attempt to get him to choke up. He distracted himself.

“So, any idea for… Whoever we’re looking for?”