Okotan Adventures

She notes the armor appreciatively as she scans the group for weapons and other equipment.

She sees a small bag and a common Ice Region sword on Izin, a Jungle Region sword in a slightly bulkier than normal sheathe and a grappling hook on Vinazu, and the only thing currently resembling a weapon on Hitora was the ornate shield upon his back.

1 Like

Atlas, Neptune and Hurikan walk up to signup. “If we end up fighting each other Hurikan, don’t expect to live.” Atlas says after the trio signup.

“So be it.” Hurikan replies.

“Okay seriously, why do you hate Hurikan so much Atlas?” Neptune asks.

Atlas doesn’t respond.

Pheore raises an eyebrow at the newcomers. “Uh, isn’t that threatened murder? I know I’m new around here, but I didn’t think things were that different.”

“Yes, yes it is.” Hurikan says. “And I still haven’t gotten an answer why this guy hates me.”

“You know exactly why.” Atlas replies, trying not to get annoyed.

“Seriously Atlas, just say why. It’s not hard.” Neptune says, starting to be a little annoyed with Atlas’ angriness.

Pheore shrugs. “People have their reasons. You learn to ignore them. Of course, it helps when you can fight better than any of them.” She holds her hands up in a ‘what can you do?’ gesture.

Hitora cracks his knuckles. “Now, I wouldn’t say any of them.” He says in a challenging manner.

OOC: I imagine this could theoretically be a pretty neat rivalry here.

IC: Ekimu opens the door to see Blaze(@BlackBeltGamer98). “Ah! You’re here.”

1 Like

Blaze returns the greeting, “Waiting on another…” He informed Ekimu of the Vahi’s status and what stole it.

Gladius stepped in ahead of Blaze and froze stiff. There was the only person who could possibly have any notion of who he was. After Blaze finished filling him in he decided the best option might be to kneel.

He did so, holding his sword in one hand in knightly fashion. “Gladius.”

“Ah… OK.”

A tall Stone Okotoan entered in the city, whistling. He raised a dirty piece of paper. It was a banner for the Okotoan Tournament. On it, there was an image with a shiny gold staff.
Stone Okotoan: “Man, I want that thing. I am 100% sure that it values a lot of money!”
And he continued his walk, walking towards the Forge, searching for the arena.

Kyuin knicks on the forge’s door.

@Toa_Vladin “Ok, bye.” Kryuna said a little confused. “Hey” She said as she passed Athena on her way to the Arena, leaving Vladin.

1 Like

“Oh really? I guess you’re prepared to prove it?” She smiles sweetly back.

OOC: Pheore is rivals with everyone. :stuck_out_tongue:

OOC: Wait until she meets Sun. I would’ve said Tekan but you know what he’s currently like and there’s a mild reason for why I haven’t been responding.
Let’s just say Sun’s come to a realization of his own, and with that realization came a plan to try and terrify quite a few people.

OOC: Is it a plan Pheore can hit with a sword? :stuck_out_tongue:

OOC: Oh Most definitely, let’s just say he’ll be a much bigger target after this… albeit also with a much higher chance, and ability, to then grab and throw you if you’re not careful.

“Reasons best said when we’re not in public.” Atlas says, although it sounds more like yelling at this point.

Neptune sighs. “Okay. No need to get worked up about it, I was just asking.”

Hurikan begins to walk away. “I’m gonna go eat. See you weirdos later.” If one were to listen to his voice closely, they could tell Hurikan was lying.

Athena: “Hey, are you going to the Arena?”

“Yes.” Kryuna said as she continued to walk.

“I’ll come too. I kinda feel like I need some training.”

Kryuna stayed silent. They arrived at the arena and she stepped inside.