Okotan Adventures

Athena entered too.

The Stone Okotoan entered in the Forge.

OOC: The Okotoans are Matorans, right?

1 Like

Kryuna took a seat and waited for a training match to finish.

Athena sat next to them. Kryuina could see that one of the Okotoans in the match was Rena.

OOC She has never met Rena.

IC “And you are?” Kryuna asked Athena.

“We… Oh yeah, I never properly presented myself. I am Athena.”

Rena was fighting pretty good. Heck! She was almost killing that poor Earth Okotoan.

“Hi, Im Kryuna. Oh, yea, we did meet back in the region of stone. You were the one who broke up the fight between my brother and that creep.”

“Creep?”

“The red guy back at the signup book.”

“Please don’t talk like this about Vladin.”

“Is that his name?”

“Yes! Why you talk like this about him?”

1 Like

“Because he stalks 17 year old girls and randomly asks them to go on walks. If that does not show that some one is a creep than I don’t know what does.”

OOC: Quick thing: due to the fact that the Okotoans have a more extended life, this mean that a year mean less for them that for humans. So the difference of four years between Vladin and Kryuia would mean 1 or 2 years for us.

1 Like

OOC Yea, but Okoton’s life expectancy is 100 years. So, it is not actually that drastic of a difference. So it is more like they have a 2 year gap as opposed to a 3 year gap. Also Kryuna does not know Vladin’s age.

OOC: The average age of a human is 79 years. If the average age of an Okotoan is of 100, then elementary math tell us that Kryuina would have 21 to 22 human years. THIS mean that the relationship between she and Vladin would not be that weird.

OOC Yes, but Kryuna does not know Vladin’s age, and seeing as he has a lot of weapons and looks like an adventurer, she assumes he is older then he really is. And also Kryuna is an angsty teenager so she would not like most people anyway.

OOC: It’s not evident that he is 21? I think this is my bad…
IC: “So what? He is 21.”

“Oh, well he still was stalking me. And stalkers are creeps.”

OOC: What does stalk mean? Google Translate don’t help me.

OOC To stalk some one is to follow them around without the persons permission. It is a creepy thing to do.

1 Like