Okotan Adventures

OOC: Thanks.
IC: “He stalked you? When?”

“After I left the region of stone. Why do you care so much about this guy anyway?”

“HE IS MY TWIN!”

“Calm down! How was I supposed to know!” Kryuna said, obviously annoyed.

“We look almost the same.”
And she tried to be serious, so she would look more like Vladin.

“Uhh, I guess, but you two are completely different elements. Anyway, Im sure Vladin is nice, he seems kind, but he is still a stalker.” Kryuna said as she turned to watch the fight.

“Well you can go to him and say “Stop stalking me.”. He is a nice guy, at least as long as you don’t steal his food.”

The Earth Okotoan tried to hit Rena, but she caught him by his and and threw him away.

“Whatever.” Kryuna said, it was obvious she was not paying to much attention.

OOC Gtg

“Yes…”

Rena hit the Okotoan in the chest and he flied in a wall. The Okotoan dropped his weapons.
“I can’t! You are too good for me!”
“I told you.”
“I hope I won’t fight with you in this tournament.”

Once Blaze finished talking, Ekimu spoke. “I knew that, and long story short, I need you to join the tournament.” He looked over at Gladius. “Don’t kneel. I’m a normal man, just like all of you.”

Hitora laughed. “Of course I am, and you’ll see that at the tournament.”

“I meant to ask, what is the staff?” He asks Ekimu, showing the poster.

Echo was a tad excited- a whole tournament just to fight. He didnt show his excitement, of course, but it was there

He sits down and watches others around him quietly

Kryuin knocks on the door of the forge. (@Runa)

Geet walks over to Blaze, “A relic and the prize of the tournament, my friend.”

OOC: Last I remember Geet was talking to Ekimu, so I’m saying he’s still there and is with Capella.

“Good thing I have someone here who may be willing to train me for it.” He says, looking at Gladius.

Hitora has waved goodbye to the new lady and walked towards the forge, when he heard this. “I could help him help you if you guys want.”

“It is the Staff of Masks, unbeknownst to the general populous, a staff that can let the holder use the abilities of any mask placed upon it.”

Blaze’s jaw drops.

Pheore waves goodbye; leaving to find lodging until the tournament is to occur.

Kryuin steps inside the forge. “Ekimu, may I speak.”

Gladius slowly stood back up. Ekimu told of the glamorous prize, and Blaze’s eyes lit up.

He laughed. “Always on the quest for more power, eh?” He slapped Blaze on the back. “But Ekimu, why give away such a powerful thing to whoever can bruise the most eyes?”