Okotan Adventures

“From what I can gather, the people decreed this, not Ekimu.” He says.

“Blaze is correct, I had no real say in it.” He turns to Kryuin. “Go ahead.”

“I was wondering two things. Number one, what should we do about all of these people who want to join our group. The last time some one joined they stole away with the mask of teleportation.” Kryuin said.

“Don’t remind me; I already have that thing very high on my ‘to-scrap’ list.” Blaze says. He looks at Gladius (@Ghidora131), “You said you wanted to help us become better fighters and training for a tournament would provide you with that opportunity.” He says.

1 Like

“That’s a bit extreme.” Kryuin said to Blaze.

OOC I am one post away from tying you for the most posts, finally.

1 Like

OOC: oh, were you trying to make this a competition?

1 Like

OOC No, I am just surprised that I am one of the top players seeing as I started 200 posts late. Also will Blaze respond to Kryuin?

He gives him a look. “He took artifacts of immense power and now that he has the Vahi, he could very well destroy all of time itself if he tampers with the mask.” He says.

“I guess.” Kryuin said. “But you really think he deserves to die?”

“If left with no alternatives, I’ll destroy him.”

“See Blaze, in order to help save every one else, you need to hurt someone. Just like I said.”

“I hate that; one shouldn’t have to cause harm to help others.” He says.

“Its a sad fact of life. One that can only be avoided by not helping at all.” Kryuin said grimly.

“Which is the most painful way to hurt someone: to sit idly by when you are more than capable of helping in some way.” He says, visibly pained at this topic of discussion.

“It is a choice we all must make at some point.” Kryuin said.

“And the choice I always make is to help others.” He says.

“To each his own.” Kryuin said as he looked down at the floor.

Atlas goes to his house to get some rest.

Hurikan walks around the city, looking for his next victim. He tries to seem as unsuspicious as possible.

Neptune wanders around the city.

Blaze nods and decides to pull out his broken mask. “May I ask if you could fix this?” He extends the bundled mask to Ekimu. (@Runa)

The unknown Okoton entered in the Forge.
“Hello?”