Okotan Adventures

…People watching through the window, but because of glare from the sun, he couldn’t make out many, if any, details.

He goes back to watching the fight.

He would’t get the opportunity.

Ghadius swung around and brought his sword down on the running Hilbert’s back, while reaching with his other had for one of the two maces.

OOC: @Runa, when I say to pass my battle, I want to say not to start my battles. But since the first fighting haven’t ended, I think I will be up for the second fight, which is Ghabix vs. somebody.

2 Likes

Ilin flits about the arena.

Athena was looking on the window. Sometimes she was looking at Kryuin.

Kryuna finished preparing her weapons and started watching the fight.

Vladin: “Come on, Gladius! You can do this!”

“Is that his name?” Kryuna asked.

“Yes, I think so.”

“Well, since the other guy’s fighting style seems easier to beat, I’ll root for him. Hilbert was the mace guy’s name, right?”

“I think so. But those maces don’t seem to help him. A mace is a good weapon, but two are too hard to handle. You must have very strong arms to fight with two maces, or you may loose. Look at Atlas, he seems to be strong enough. This Hilbert is by far weaker than Atlas, so Gladius have a big advantage.”

“That is why I want Hilbert to win, he’ll be easier to take down later.” Kryuna said.

“There are small chances for him to win, but I think you are right. Gladius seems to be a strong opponent.”

“So, is there a reason why all you guys are in the tourney?” Kryuna asked.

Mark: “Money.”
Athena: “We need the staff for Ekimu.”
Rena: “Same.”
Ghabix: “Same.”
Vladin: “Same.”

“At least one person here has the right idea.” Kryuna said as she nodded toward Mark.

“What can I say? I need money.”

Hurikan continues to study the fight, almost like he has a malicious intent.

Atlas still doesn’t watch the fight.

Neptune stops sharpening his cutlass and goes back to watching the fight.

OOC Sorry, typo, I meant right idea, not fight idea, you may want to have him respond again.

1 Like