Okotan Adventures

Gladius fumed and boiled under his armour, the rage steaming off as he was challenged by this other Matoran. But as soon as she was gone he smiled. “Good. That swelled her ego up enough.”

He took a seat next to Blaze. “Now we have a small problem with getting the staff.” He whispered. “It’s undeniably an incredible artifact with immense, if pointless, powers. So why is it being gifted to whoever can clobber the most skulls? Either Ekimu wants it gifted away, the people want it gifted away, or a third party manipulated things to have it gifted away.”

1 Like

I still don’t understand: she know me yes or not?
Vladin left Kryuin and followed Pheore.

Blaze shrugs.

“Don’t forget.” Hitora smirked. “You’ll have to beat me before you can fight her.”

Ekimu opened the door(@L.O.S.S-KAL). “Yes?”

“Think of it this way, Blaze.” Izin says. “Without prior knowledge, how threatening would those Atlioks we fought in the desert look at first glance?”

Roc ran at Kryuna

Basher and Slicer pulled on the red hand, as the others uncovered the area around it. They soon pulled out a battered red and silver skeleton; imposing despite its lack of muscle. “Let’s get him back to Makuta.” Slicer said, as they dragged the unconscious body behind them.

2 Likes

“I couldn’t get much of a good look at them as they were attacking me like a swarm for the brief moment I encountered them.” Blaze says.

When he was about two thirds of the way to her position, Kryuna fired a bolt at his chest before trying to dodge out of the way. @Runa

Izin sighed. “Bad analogy. I meant to say that not all things are as innocent or good as they appear.”

Roc blocks it with the blades of his sickles, but it stops him for a second. He then turns to face Kryuna and runs at her again.

1 Like

Kryuna draws her great sword and waits for him to get close enough. @Runa

OOC Izin is a traitor! I have been thinking this from the start!

“I understand.” Blaze says.

Forty-four puked his guts out upon the floor. With a few wobbly steps, he tried to regain his ballance. Looking at the barf, he could see it was filled with maggots. Panicking, he quickly started stumbling with his back to the wall. Bumping into it, he slid to his knees.

OOC What on earth is 44 doing?

OOC: The mask of time messed up what point in Forty-Four’s life span he’s at. Right now he’s shifting through a multitude of different ages simultaneously.

1 Like

OOC: No, he’s just a bit of a pessimist.

IC: Roc ran close, before sidejumping to the left and coming in from there with two inward slashes, one from each side.

Izin nods, satisfied.

Hitora watched the battle, ready for his next fight already.

The dug up skeleton opened his eyes groggily, the first thing he sees being two purple horns. “Basher…” He grumbles in a weak rage.

Basher grunts, while Slicer chuckles. “Hey Grinder, save the killing Basher for later, Makuta actually wants you again.”

Grinder growls. “Failures.” He mutters, before falling unconscious again.

1 Like

OOC Sure he Isn’t. :dizzy_face:

IC Kryuna jumped out to Roc’s side before she could get off a hit. she then tried to kick him in the side. @Runa

OOC: Which is exactly what you would say if he was a traitor. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It hits, and he rolls up to a stand, before circling around Kryuna quickly.

1 Like

Kryuna lunges at him and tries to bring the flat of her blade down on him.

Forty-four sat down, and took a deep breath.

He jumps to the side and tries to bring the butts of the sickles down on Kryuna.

1 Like

She tries to dodge, but one of the stakes graze her shoulder. She tries to swing her blade at his side.