Okotan Adventures

“Tell me, but really now, no lies or everything. What do you think about 'im?”

“I would, but I am afraid that the owners of this forum would not allow me to express my thought to the fullest.” “To be completely honest, I think he is a self-centered kholi-head.”

1 Like

“What? Why?”

“Because of the way he treats you. He acts all protective, but, never mind. We need to find him right now.” Kryuin said as he continued to search.

Athena stopped, angry. Then she caught Kryuin by his neck.
“Listen here! You have no idea why Vladin is like this with me! He have the rights too! Before you can judge somebody, firstly hear his story!”
But then she changed her expression and let Kryuin down.
“What am I doing?!”

OOC: Autohit…

1 Like

OOC No, he isn’t.

1 Like

OOC: It wasn’t an autohit.

OOC:

Autohit.

1 Like

OOC: No, it wasn’t. First of all, it wasn’t meant to be a fight. She did this because she was angry, and I wanted her to have a small moment when she can be angry. In case you didn’t observe, Athena tried to be calm and nice the whole rp. Saying “Athena tried to catch him by his neck” and then she say everything would be weird! Second of all, she left him down. Kryuin is OK, no damage or anything.

1 Like

“Fine. I guess that’s what I get for speaking what I think.” Kryuin said with a mix of anger awn sorrow in his voice. @Toa_Vladin

OOC Gtg soon.

OOC:

I apologize; I constantly have to keep readjusting myself to the RP atmosphere of the RPs on TTV. But no, it still technically counts an an autohit.

“Forcing another playable character into a situation physically without giving them a chance to react.”

3 Likes

OOC: I have to say I have done similar at times but for the most part I do try to write my physical actions against another in a more… forcefully ‘predictive’ based way.

I.e. (insert character name) suddenly lunged for (insert character names neck). Grasping with his clawed fingers as he quickly advanced, before roaring, “(insert speech here)”

Basically I try to write it in a way that makes it difficult to avoid my characters actions, but also keep it as ‘logical’, and within range of their skills/powers, as I can.

2 Likes

“Ugh… Listen. After the Ginny thing, we and Vladin had an… Experience. After that experience, he have the rights to be kinda overprotecting. Ha! Even if I am five seconds older!”

“I understand, it’s just we had a conversation, and, never mind.” Kryuin said as he turned to walk down the street where Vladin was.

Vladin was still crying, in the dust.

1 Like

Kryuin nodded toward him, but did not get any closer. “Well, there he is.”

By now Pheore has made her way farther around the arena and out of sight.

“Vladin!”
Athena ran to him.
“What is happening, brother? Why are you crying? Are you OK? Are you hurt?”
“That girl…”
“What girl? The Fire Okotoan?”
“Athena. She may not be the only one who hates me.”
And he told Kryuin and Athena what happened.
“I successfully berried every bad even from our lives, but she made me to remember. Worse, she didn’t even listened to me!”
“Calm down. What happened happened.”
Athena was also very sad, remembering what happened in her past.

Kryuin stood over them, arms crossed. Silent.