Okotan Adventures

OOC: Pfft! Mate they’e good enough! You wouldn’t believe how long it takes me to think up names other than John, Carl, Bob, Mindy, etc, etc!

1 Like

OOC I just take letters I like and mash em’ together until it works.

1 Like

OOC: I use foreign words describing their appearance or personality and mash them together. Usually I use Maori and/or Latin.

2 Likes

OOC: Yeah this is basically what I do.

1 Like

OOC You gonna respond to this? ^

Roc is hit and stumbles back, trying to regain his composure.

1 Like

Kryuna tries to follow it up with another swift downward blow. @Runa

Roc is hit and falls to the ground. “I yield.” He says. The crowd cheers.

“And Kryuna wins!” The announcer calls. “Next fight; Mark versus Tora!

3 Likes

Kryuna gave a slight curtsey before walking back to the waiting room A.

OOC: Where is Ekimu again @Runa?

OOC: He’s supposed to be in the box overlooking the arena, next to the empty seat where his brother would have sat, but he snuck off to the forge and no one’s noticed yet.

1 Like

OOC: No one visible at least… Not that any not visible’d actually care right now though…

“Im the last one, arent i?” Echo sighs.

Atlas noticed that Ekimu wasn’t where he was supposed to be. He decides to see if Ekimu was at the forge.

OOC: I don’t remember if metagaming is allowed, but if it isn’t and if this counts as metagaming I’ll try to edit it. or i’ll delete this post

OOC: I don’t think remembered works here. He didn’t see it before, so I think it would be noticed, not remembered.

OOC: I’d say metagaming should be avoided whether it’s explicitly banned or not, but this seems reasonable enough.

OOC: Alright, fixed.
@jayzor17 Yeah, I agree with you there.

1 Like

Mark entered on the battle field. He was a quite tall Stone Okotoan, with four swords: two in his hands, and two on the back.

OOC Are you going to respond to this? ^

“wait who is they?”