Okotan Adventures

“Yes, I’ve had enough experience to figure out how to properly carve them, while there’s some loss the benefits are higher. First time I did this couldn’t pick up anything without digging into it, ended up having to replace em. I just had to go and curve ‘em.” He said, giving a quick look over the ones he had finished, showing the tips while now more claw like were mainly just straight tipped spikes.
They were incredibly well carve a time that, the metal smooth as if he hadn’t could just been carving them. He must’ve had some form of training at one point. The style of the carving matchied up with the carving across his own scythe, the scythe being of a much higher quality.

1 Like

OOC: we are waiting outside for Ekimu to let us into the Forge as it is his house and if we went in and wandered around, it could be considered as a break-in of sorts.

IC: Blaze decides to engage in some small talk with Vladin to try to get to know him a bit better. He asked about his skill set as an adventurer.

2 Likes

Vladin was next to him.

Atlas continues to wait.

OOC: Still, Blaze is trying to strike a conversation.

OOC: Well start it!

OOC: ‘e did, he asked Vladimir about his skill set (and no, I’m not fixing that autocorrect now)

3 Likes

“Well… I am pretty skilled… Maybe a little too skilled…”
Vladin looked at the ground. Blaze could see that he remembered something that he wanted to forget.
@BlackBeltGamer98

Atlas continues waiting. (@Runa)

Ekimu opened the door. “Sorry for the wait. Come in, all of you.”

3 Likes

“Good,” Tekan grunted, walking in, his hands still hanging out of the cloak, 3 1/2 of his hands fingers carved at this point.

“Sup Ekimu!”
Said Athena running inside.
“Hello Ekimu.”
Said Vladin walking inside.

echo gives a slight bow to ekimu

The twins entered the big building and sat at the table.
OOC: It is the same building from the begging of the rp? The one with the table?

Atlas walks into the building.

OOC: (@Toa_Vladin) I don’t think so

1 Like

OOC: no, it’s Ekimu’s Forge, the one shaped like a big anvil.

IC: Once everyone is inside, he begins to speak. “There are two masks I wish for you to locate. I need you to go to the Region of Stone to get the Mask of Teleportation; Nilkuu and his protege will help with that. On the way through the mountains to here.” He points to a map, to a city in the desert. “I’d like you to look here for some ruins.” He points to a spot on the way through the mountains. “For the Mask of Flight. For that one, you can either use it to restore the ruins, or bring it back to me.”

Vinazu nods. “Will do.”

Nuuma smiles under his mask. “Well, a trip home isn’t a bad idea.”

Izin, while displaying very subtly, was annoyed. It has to be the desert, didn’t it? Well, at least it isn’t the Region of Fire.

1 Like

“Stone huh? Haven’t been there in years.” Tekan muttered to himself.

Echo sighed, he had always preferred the cold over the heat

Blaze studies the map, trying to memorize their objectives and the dangers they may come across. He also makes a note to pack for the desert which meant higher priority for finding, acquiring, maintaining and storing water and shade was to be considered in packing. He recalls that one travel tip is to do so at night when it’s cooler but that came with the risk of more hostile Rahi encounters. “So, which one is most likely the closest of the two masks?” Blaze asks, he thinks that they could get them in a sequence depending on what perils would guard them. (@Runa)

“The Mask of Flight is on the way to the city. Once there, Nilkuu will fill you in on the general area of the Mask of Teleportation.”