Okotan Adventures

Blaze thinks. “I think the one to carry and, if the need arises, use these masks would be our engineer and inventor as they would be able to mentally adapt the quickest to the powers the masks will have.” He recalls something from earlier, “What did you mean by using one of the masks to restore a set of ruins?” He asks.

“You can use the Mask of Flight to power back up, and fix, the ruins of the arena there.” Ekimu says.

Vinazu gasps. “The Floating Sky Arena!” He exclaims. “We can fix it? I’ve heard stories but I’ve never seen it in person!”

1 Like

Blaze smiles. “Well, I think Vizanu just voted we use the Mask to restore the Floating Sky Arena, was it?” He looks at the others, “Anyone opposed?” He asks, he was very interested by this option.

“I don’t see why we wouldn’t.” Atlas says.

“Really doesn’t bother me. Won’t affect me either way.” He said, shrugging. Seemingly calmed down from earlier as he finished off his last finger, carving off the last few scraps of metal as he talked, tensing slightly before checking them for flaws.

OOC: Pfft, I always make stuff up on the spot :stuck_out_tongue:

IC: Lync stares blankly at Ekimu? Desert? Nooo, nonononono, I don’t want to go there again! No, please no! She, however, perks up at the mention of the Sky Arena.

“Wait, there’s a flying arena?”

OOC: I played in a similar RP to this back when G2 started; I’m basing her backstory around that.

Blaze waited to hear if anyone else wanted to share their thoughts on if they should restore the Floating Sky Arena or not.

“I say we keep the mask. No use wasting it’s power on something so trivial as an arena. We already have one here.” Kryuin said.

“But it’s a flying arena,” Lync blurts out.

1 Like

“But with the mask YOU could be the one flying!”

1 Like

Echo sighed, he was bored.

1 Like

OOC: yo what have I missed?

1 Like

OOC: We’ve gotten into the Forge again; Ekimu is sending us out to the Region of Stone now. On our way out we’re stopping by some ruins where we’re going to find the Mask of Flight, which we have a choice to either keep or use to restore a flying arena present there. Once we get that done, we’re heading out to find Nilkuu and his protege, who are guiding us towards the Mask of Teleportation.

OOC: ok, i’ll say Geet was following them the entire time.

2 Likes

“Trivial?” Vinazu exclaimed. “It’s a piece of history! That, and it will be quite the slap in the face to Makuta, won’t it? Restoring the places his greed destroyed.”

“Envy.” Ekimu corrected, pain in his voice. “He may have seemed greedy, yet it was envy he felt.”

Izin spoke up. “And no, we most likely won’t be the ones flying. We’d probably have to bring it back here and lock it up like the Golden Mask of Skull Spiders.”

“Guys, it’s a flying building.” Lync seems rather excited at the thought.

1 Like

“Very well, it does not seem wise to me, but if every one else wants to we can.” Kryuin said reluctantly

“Flying buildings…probably not the most stable thing.”

“i wonder how they made that work…”

“Well, there’s only one way to find out.”

1 Like