Okotan Adventures

Forty four struggled to swim through the rough current, the cold water cutting into him a knife, his eyes struggling to see with the sea water splashing in them, his ragged, shallows breaths occurring frequently.

1 Like

Geet land his bird on the sky arena. Capella was a bit behind him.

All of my characters landed to the arena.

“I guess that mak- did you see something”
in a flash Nahgor pulls out a large device that looks similar to a drill but with some strange technological elements that glow a deep red

Blaze also arrived at the arena, thanking the bird for providing him transport then giving it a small piece of food as a reward.

Mark approached by Capella.
“What’s up?”

Lync steps away from him, pulling her whip from her waist.

“What did you see?” Her eyes scan the snow, looking for anything out of the ordinary.

“hmmm? This arena I suppose”

He chuckled.

“Why were you asking?” Capella is curious.

“What’s up?”
He asked confused.
“Is a form of salute.”

“Ah… By the way…”

“What?”

“You never told me you had siblings, why?”

“You didn’t ask.”

“Ah…So what are these siblings of yours like…”

Mark took a deep breath, and then turned around, pointing to his siblings.
"He is Vladin. He is a very nice guy once you meet him, however, sometimes he can be a little bit arrogant. She is Athena, Vladin’s twin. Both are younger than me. She is pretty nice with everybody, except when you talk about Ginny, then she starts to be weird. He is Ghabix. Hi Ghabix!
“Hi cousin!”
Ghabix was close enough to hear them, after he saluted, he walked away.
“He is our cousin. He have a brother and a sister too, but that’s another story. He likes to say jokes, even if sometimes he annoys everybody.”
Rena approached by them.
“Hey brother…”
“And she is Rena!”
He grabbed her by her shoulder. Capella could see how similar, and yet different, they are.
“What are you doing?”
“She is my twin.”
“Mark, I can’t breath!”
“Sorry, sis.”
And she let her free. She walked away quickly.

“Well you have large family…”

“I thought I saw a…tank track?”

“Thanks.”