Okotan Adventures

“Man…I never been in a large family”

“Do you have any… real brothers and or sisters?”

“Uhh… I was a only child…”

1 Like

“A what now?” Lync takes the end of the whip in her other hand, head swiveling to try and make something out through the growing snowflakes.

OOC Sure she was.

OOC: She is… She was just the neighbor to Melody, Geet, and Symphony

1 Like

Once every one of the fighters was on the arena, the birds all flew back down.

Hitora looked around. “Well, I guess I’m off to waiting room A.” He walks off to the room.

Vinazu looked around. “Yup. We must’ve done good if they’re using it again.” He said proudly, before following Hitora.

Izin silently walks to waiting room B.

Malos just waited for a bit in the center arena area.

Blaze caught a glimpse of Malos as he was heading to a waiting room and felt he looked familiar.

Geet heads off to waiting room B

He realized that the mask was that of an Earth Okotan, one that was otherwise unmarked, and that he was wearing a black cloak obscuring the details of the rest of his body.

Something felt off about it; why did he wear a cloak when there is no need? He decided to think on it later and get ready for the next round.

OOC: I mean, he’s not the only one.

OOC: was that a jab at Symphony? :smiley:

OOC: Partially, but not fully.~

1 Like

Kryuna looks around the floating arena in amazement. “You did this?” She asked her brother in awe.

“Don’t thank me, thank Blaze.” Kryuin said. Both headed toward the waiting room.

1 Like

Capella goes to waiting room B

1 Like

Vinazu stops. “Actually, while Blaze got the pieces into the sky, Hitora and myself put the pieces together once they were in the sky.”

1 Like

Capella enters the room, she sees a shadowy figure in the corner. It was Symphony.

With a groan, Gladius mounted one of the birds and with a very wide arc began spiraling up to the arena.

1 Like

Blaze was in the same waiting room as Geet, going over his equipment to make sure he was ready for his match against Hitora.