Okotan Adventures

“What?”

“I have a letter for you!” Geet replies, “I was trying to get it to you before the second round started…” Geet holds out the letter.
OOC: (It’s the same letter he gave to Blaze, just with a little more of his background)

1 Like

The announcer calls out. “Again, we need Ghabix to the arena, please.” (@Toa_Vladin)

2 Likes

OOC: If I don’t respond, this doesn’t mean that Ghabix don’t want to play. This means that I am off line.
IC: Ghabix exit the room and entered in the arena.

“What about Mark, is he a good fighter?” Kryuin asked Athena. @Toa_Vladin

OOC:

That’s right. It also means Runa has the right to make you respond or disqualify Ghabix if too much time passes, because he runs the RP.

IC:

Gladius eyed his opponent. Some sort of device which looked like it could be a firearm, although it was quite weird, and a sword which wouldn’t last long smashing against his.

Whoever this is, I hope he doesn’t have too high of status, because he’s going to lose.

1 Like

“And…Fight!” the announcer cries.

1 Like

Gladius readied his sword and prepared for an attack, slowly closing the distance between them.

1 Like

Melody turns a page in her book, Finally halfway through!
She turns to the next chapter.

Symphony watches the fight begin, he thinks, Sooo…is there a fight here or is it just a stare off? Why do people do that? If they wanted to win they should “play”…“Play” till their enemy falls and can’t get back up. Let them bleed. After that I would probably go for a incision near the jugular or the abdomen…yeah I would go for the abdomen…

Capella looks at Symphony’s drooling grin, Disgusting! why did I fall for that monsters! Brakas! Her face shows plenty of disgust at Symphony.

Geet holds out the letter to Atlas (@Toa_Distraxx)

Atlas takes the letter and reads it.

Geet thinks to himself for a bit, then says, “Any questions?”

OOC: This is Geet’s letter, though Atlas’s should be modified to have Geet’s backstory as well.

@TheMOCingbird “I don’t know. Vladin say that he is very good.”

@Ghidora131 Ghabix was prepared for the fight. He took his shot gun, and shot a few fires in Gladius’ general direction. The bullets were not bullets at all. They were some sort of green form of energy.

Ooc- im assuming this is a pretty big arena. A shotgun from far away and only in a general direction isn’t really going to do much lol

2 Likes

“Do you not get to see him much?” Kryuin asked her.

OOC: Can’t believe I have to make an OOC-Only post…

Unless you can specify what these not-bullets are capable of, how fast they travel, etc. I’m not going to react to them because there’s too little information anywhere as to what they are.

Symphony grins, A shotgun interesting…

OOC: They should be the studs launched by the protectors sets. They should be as fast as some regular bullets, but the damage would be just a little bigger.
IC:“No…”

The energy blasts smashed into Gladius’ armour, pushing him back slightly, leaving burn marks about the size of a quarter. I’ll have to get that buffed out later.

He began closing the gap between them much quicker.

Ghabix shot a few more times.

Too late.

By the time Ghabix had fired for a third time, Gladius was pracitcally on top of him, bringing his sword viciously in from the side.