Okotan Adventures

In the last second, Ghabix protected himself with his sword.

1 Like

The massive blade smashed into the other. Gladius followed it up with a hook from the opposite side.

“I am sorry to hear that.” Kryuin said. “What are your parents like?” He asked is a soft solemn voice.

Geet leaves the letter with Atlas and heads to waiting room B

Forty-four rolled over before coughing up a volume of seawater.

Echo watches the fight “Sword and gun versus a sword. talk about unfair.”

Pheore snorts. “People will fight how they fight. ‘Fair’ is hard to judge until you’ve won. Or lost, if you’re bad.”

“That is true. After all, Gladius could have more skill i suppose. Also, can we talk about how he shot a gun from that far away and expected it to do something?”

Symphony overhears them, he pipes in, “Doesn’t matter what’s fair…It just matters how you use your tools…” He grins crazily.

Pheore nods. “You get it. Fair is dumb. You just have to use what you have.”

“I’d use my cloak of shadows to get the drop on him…” He demonstrates by disappearing into shadows then appearing on the other side.

Pheore hums in appreciation. “Neat party trick. Learn it from Umarak?”

“No, this one came from the ‘original’, good to meet you, I’m…” He stops for a bit, before talking again, “I’m Orchestra, also known as Symphony.”

“Well Symphony, I’m Pheore.” She leans forward, offering a hand to shake.

“never said fair was good. It’s not fair either way.” He shrugs

1 Like

Symphony shakes her hand.

OOC She might be able recognized Symphony’s name from Geet/Song’s letter. If you want.

1 Like

Echo looks at him “You’re the one from Geets letter, aren’t you?”

Ooc- No one saw that, right

1 Like

OOC: I don’t remember giving Bailey Geet’s letter… plus Bailey wasn’t on the list.
I saw it… Remember Symphony’s tournament fight that might be useful for the conversation

Ic Symphony looks at Echo, “Geet’s letter, what did my brother say about me this time?”

1 Like

Pheore’s grip is strong, surprisingly so. “Hopefully we don’t end up on opposite sides of the arena. For your sake.” She releases the handshake and leans back.

2 Likes

“Can’t remember really. I don’t even know him that well” He looks over at Pheore Cocky.