Okotan Adventures

Geet opens the door, he walks towards Blaze (@BlackBeltGamer98). Geet asks, “Did I miss anything?”

@Ghidora131 s soon as Gladius was close enough, he tried to attack him with the sword. It seemed to be pretty old, like ten or eleven years. However, the blade was still sharp, and good enough for a real fight.

@TheMOCingbird “Well, my father is Narmoto’s brother. He is a brave warrior that fought side by side with Narmoto and other Protectors.”

1 Like

“And your mother?” Kryuin asked.

OOC: When you leave posts so ambiguous ike just now, you’re basically asking me to fill the blanks.

IC:

Gladius shifted the position of his arm, allowing the sword attack to slash right alongside his armour, leaving his opponent wide open - as Gladius came crashing into him.

1 Like

@Ghidora131 Ghabix jumped away. However, Gladius hit him a little bit.
Ouch!
Ghabix was smaller than Gladius, so he was faster.

@TheMOCingbird “Well, again, she is the younger sister of Kivoda. She is lovely. She always take care of us. Or… at least she did before Ginny.”

1 Like

“Do you get to see your parents, or your uncles much?” @Toa_Vladin

“Well… Yes! I see them pretty often. Especially mom and Kivoda. After the Fake Civil War, I don’t visit the Region of Fire too often and…”
She stopped talking. She seemed to be pretty… scared. She looked around, to be sure that nobody else heard her.
“Forget the last part.”
She said, whispering.

Kryuin nodded. “We can stop talking if you wish.” He said in a hushed voice.

“Yes.”
She hushed back.

Kryuin turned his attention toward the match.

Kryuna started paying attention to the match as well, she had been listening in on their conversation.

Athena didn’t knew this.

Capella spits on the ground, she looks irritated.

OOC What waiting room is she in?

OOC: A the same one as Pheore, Atlas, Orchestra(Symphony), Athena, and Kryuin.
B is Geet, Blaze, Mark, Sun, and Echo. I know these aren’t all the people in those rooms, but I can’t remember much more, you can always check the OOC PM

IC: Capella digs her heel into the ground.

1 Like

“Whats your problem?” Kryuna asked bluntly.

“I just disturbed by mister smile over there.” She points at Orchestra(Symphony)

“Fair enough. Who is fighting him anyway?”

“Rena…poor soul…”

“It’s not like they’ll let him kill her,” Pheore points out. “Besides, she’s the one who decided to fight in a tournament. It’s her fault if she’s not prepared for it.”

“By the way that guy acts I wouldn’t be to surprised if he didn’t care about the rules.”