Okotan Adventures

OOC:

What

IC:

The blade smashed into Ghabix’s, but Gladius wasn’t going to give him any in-between time. He pulled back and swung from the other side.

Ghabix was still trying to protect himself.

OOC: Sorry I accidentally wrote the name of another character from another rp lol.

Gladius grinned. He was clearly overwhelming him.

He enacted another swing, this time with only one hand, as the other scooped some of the fresh dirt and tossed it right into Ghabix’s face.

Ghabix protected himself by the sword, but the dirt entered in his eyes/optics.
“Hey! Not fair!”
He was temporally blind, for about three seconds.

All I need.

Gladius used those three seconds to bring his head violently down on Ghabix’s.

Ghabix felled down. He felt that the world was spinning around him. He was dizzy, and felt that he needed to sleep. To take a break…

Gladius used the tip of his blade to push the blade of Ghabiz’s out of the way and point his at his opponent’s throat.

“Do you yield?”

Slowly, Ghabix stood up. He was dizzy, and wanted to stop, but something inside him was making him to still want to fight.
“Again… I can do this all day.”
He lifted up his fists.
“No swords. Show me what you got.”

Gladius growled, swinging the flat of his blade into Ghabix’s body.

Ghabix jumped away before he could be hit.
“What’s the matter? You an’t fight without the sword? Are you a chicken?”

Gladius didn’t waste time. He brought another swing with the flat of his sword, trying to hit Ghabix but not to cut him.

Ghabix was trying to protect himself by jumping away again and again, each time saying “Chicken. Chicken Chicken.”

Gladius stopped. He smiled, walking back and picking up Glabix’s sword.

“Nothing but a child. I won’t put up with you. If you want to fight, come to me, and stop trying to bait me into your childish romp.”

“Otherwise, I shall simply wait till you faint out of pure exhaustion.” Gladius smiled. “Or maybe you will try to defend what little honor you have?”

1 Like

“Child? What’s so childish? What’s so childish in trying to prove yourself? I don’t need that sword to beat you up. And in case you didn’t noticed, I proved this in the last minutes. Do you think you are big and bad, just because you are older? Or you have more experience? No my friend. I am Ghabix, the fifth on the list with the future Protectors of Jungle, and I am going to keep my honor. Look at the public. What do they see? A smaller guy surviving in front of an over sized chicken, who is too scared to drop that dang sword and fight in the real way!”

Gladious looked to the crowd and laughed heartily. “Is this the best that this arena has to offer? Not a chicken, but a child!” He pointed at Ghabix with Ghabix’s own sword. “Look, boy, if you appreciate the crowd so much, why don’t you come here and get this over with so they don’t have to suffer?”

1 Like

“I see that you are the one who is cares if they are suffering. Why you don’t come in and finish this?”
OOC: So… Who is going to win?

“I’d check your grammar,” Gladius laughed. “But if you insist. I promise if you jump away like a coward again I won’t be careful the next time I swing.”

He began to advance.

2 Likes

OOC: Sorry. The grammar is my bad. But again. Both of us want our characters to win. Who will win?
IC: This time, Ghabix was ready.

OOC: Whoever can win. It’s not about personal preference that determines the outcome of an RP. I’m not going to draw cards to decide who is the better player or whose character is the better combatant.

IC:

Gladius struck down with his blade, readying the smaller one in case he needed to cut him up a bit. He made sure to strike with the flat.

4 Likes

OOC Realistically, Gladius should totally win this one. He is a highly experienced swordsman who is far older and stronger, not to mention he actually has weapons.

2 Likes