Okotan Adventures

“He’s just like the rest of us in the end.” He shrugs. “I don’t revere him like a deity, just as a master craftsman and hope to be able to enter that field of work someday.” He says. "He sees where this guy is coming from and understands. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinions and we are to respect those opinions, even if they differ from my own. He thinks as they reach the courtyard.

“That’s… surprising.” Tekan muttered in reply, a mild look of shock visible in his eyes.

“thats racist.” echo deadpans “And if youre not an okotan, what are you?”

“… It’s not racist. Typically most city livers are like this.”

“ekimus just pretty much the highest form of government, and dont dodge the question, please”

1 Like

OOC: I’ve been gone for a while, what’d I miss?

“What, did you think that I was someone who worshiped the guy?” He chuckles, “I think a trip to the library would do you some good, in my opinion.” He hears Tekan’s comment. “Well, that’s the stereotype and shouldn’t be what you base everything off of.” He smiles, “I don’t believe we have been introduced. My name’s Blaze.” He introduces himself.

OOC: Not much, just us heading to the Meeting Hall and chatting.

“Good to meet at least a few city dwellers who have a toned down look upon him.” Tekan muttered. "And I’m not dodging your question. Just figured it was a joke. So yes, I am an okotoran.

“oh.”

OOC: Ah ok

IC: Atlas looks for the meeting hall.

“What else could I be anyways?”

“Okotoran?” Blaze says, thinking. He snaps his fingers, "“Oh, that’s pretty cool. A few of the guards and construction workers are Okotoran; fun folks to be around and really good for some conversation when on a boring ■■■■■ or just in general.” He tells Tekan.

(@Toa_Distraxx) A city person sees Atlas and asks, “Meeting Hall?”

“Yourself, everyone else is taken.” he said, catching his potential pun after it left his mouth. He prayed silently that he wouldn’t take offense to that.

1 Like

Atlas nods. “Yep. Mind telling me where it is?”

Echo shrugs “dunno. But when you say you okotans it makes you sound like youre not one of us”

“I’m Nuuma.” The stone Okotan said.

Lync continues on her journey, trees thinning as she reaches the foothills of the central mountains.

“ahhh… that is my own fault, too used to my isolation.” He replied to echo before catching Blaze’s comment, turning and giving him an odd stare before suddenly bursting into deep chuckles. “Ah, a sense of humor eh? Perhaps this won’t be so bad after all!”

OOC: Also Oko-toran is the species name (i.e. their version of matoran)

Ooc- its okotan, im fairly sure

The Okotan gives clear and accurate directions. “Saw a group head over there a while ago; going to some kind of convention?” He asks.

“A pleasure to make your acquaintance.” Blaze says. They reach the doors. “There are some inns and taverns nearby and I will advise against some of the ones that stray into the abandoned districts as those can get a bit…unpleasant if you want to stay alive when you get out of there.” He opens the doors and asks the islander there about Ekimu’s letter calling for adventurers, ducking a bit to be seen through the window.

“Well, I always found a sense of humor useful in dull or saddened times.” He shrugs as he speaks.

“Thanks.” Atlas replies before heading off.