Okotan Adventures

OOC: aw, thanks. Been in a few RP’s with arses and I hated it. Actually was booted after the players decided they didn’t like my guy, had a private talk with the DM (Which I wasn’t included in so I could defend myself/ask what was wrong so I could change my guy) and then had the DM use their own character to kill my character in a highly unrealistic manner.
All because my guy had a few abilities the DM they didn’t like which the DM apparently overlooked when they ‘read’ through my submission (actually asked if they were sure 'cause as you all know my guys are typically very crazy/have ‘odd’ powers/abilities).

Can’t say I’m all innocent though 'cause I stuck around for a bit and complained a touch when my guys death was made fun of/until I was finally told why I was kicked.
(I know, I can be… petty at times. Sorry about that I’ll admit)

2 Likes

“Atlas.” Atlas replies before heading into the market.

A: “Vladin, I go to buy some food.”
V: “Yeah. Sure.”
Athena followed Atlas.
“Hey! Nice shield you have there.”
@Toa_Distraxx

Blaze continues looking for the others with Athena, Vladin, Nuuma and Atlas, presumably, in tow.

OOC: anyone who has been in a longer RP would know I have an issue with ‘deity’ modding my characters’ abilities. (Two in particular: Marka Sadow and Zablex)

OOC: Atlas and Athena are in the market. You are with Vladin and Nuuma.

OOC: noted; that’s why I said presumably, because Blaze thinks that those listed are all following him.

1 Like

“Thanks.” Atlas replies.

1 Like

OOC: I forgot who I was with. oops…

1 Like

If one of the group is paying attention, they might see Lync sitting on a low roof nearby, head tilted back to face the sky.

1 Like

@Toa_Distraxx “Where did you get it?”

@BlackBeltGamer98 “Hey. Who is that guy on the roof? Is he with us?”
OOC: I am referring at @jayzor17

1 Like

“I don’t remember.” Atlas replies, slightly annoyed by all the questions.

OOC: Sorry if this also sounded rude, this is just Atlas’ character.

2 Likes

Tekan and already wandered off, grumbling about killing or something.

OOC: Is OK, I understand :slight_smile:
IC: Athena bought a lot of food for her and Vladin, looking at Atlas’s shiny shield.
“Soooo… What do you want to buy? Food? Weapons?”

Blaze nods, “You may want to cover your ears.” He warns as he puts his fingers to his mouth and takes a deep inhale.

1 Like

Geet walks through the center of town looking for supplies and tools. He is holding a rough bag of fruit.

OOC: Okay, good.

IC: Atlas buys literally nothing. I guess I didn’t need anything in there. He walks out of the market and searches for the rest of the group.

1 Like

Athena followed him until they found Blaze, Vladin and Nuuma.
V: “So? What have you bought?”
A: “Enough food for a week.”
“Good.”
Then at Blaze.
“We still have to find the others! Like Tekan! Or the grumpy guy.”

Blaze lets out a sharp, shrill, high pitched and loud whistle aimed mainly at Lync. (@jayzor17). The aim was to get her attention.

Athena covered her ears. Vladin took an apple and started to eat it.
“You guys want something to eat?”
He asked after Blaze finished his thing.
@BlackBeltGamer98

Vinazu had come up to join them, a new vine for his grappling hook wrapped around his waist. “Ready? That Izin guy’s waiting for us at the gate.”

1 Like