Okotan Adventures

Kryuin began walking back to the arena.

Atlas is taken off guard by the attack. He steps backwards, waiting for Geet’s next move.

2 Likes

IC: Geet goes in swinging his chain so it goes behind him, making the shape of a “U”.
Geet runs tom close that hole.

OOC: Alright…word things better. (<This is meant for me)
For clarification, the chain is going around the left and Geet is going aroun the right to meet up with the end, Go punch Geet in the stomach or somrthing (These hard to explain horrible tactics are killing me…wake Geet up!) Geet’s plan is to immobilize Atlas without hurting him.

OOC: So it’s like a flanking maneuver, with the chain going around one side and Geet going around the other to grab it on the other side?

IC: Pheore watches the fight with interest. She had never seen someone fight with a chain before. Well… that wasn’t entirely true. But this was a new experience nonetheless.

2 Likes

OOC: Yes, and it is a very stupid tactic.

IC: Sonata flies to the floating arena.

2 Likes

Blaze watches the fight, keeping an eye out for Symphony.

OOC: The name of “Sonata” makes me want to make a joke but I don’t know how well it would be received.

3 Likes

Sonata walks into the arena, she walks around.

1 Like

Atlas waits for Geet to get close, before swinging his hammer, trying to hit Geet with it.

OOC: Thank you, now he’ll be a bit smarter, and here comes a whiplash.

IC: Geet is square on his stomach with the hammer, sending him back a few feet. The chain whiplashes due to him being knocked back.

Atlas is struck by the whiplash. He falls to the ground in pain.

OOC: I don’t know if this makes sense, but whatever.

OOC: It does, don’t worry

IC: Geet gets up quickly and attempts to tackle Atlas, his left hand still holding the chain.

1 Like

Geet successfully tackles Atlas.

2 Likes

Geet tries to pin him down using his legs. He grabs the chain with his right hand.

OOC: Please don’t try to script the fight. Distraxx is definitely capable of fairly playing out the individual actions.

4 Likes

OOC: didn’t realize that.

1 Like

Atlas attempts to kick Geet off.

1 Like

OOC: Sorry about earlier, I didn’tm realize that.

IC: Geet gets kicked off, he seems a little upset.

2 Likes

Atlas charges towards Geet.

1 Like

Geet attempts to go into a defensive stance, holding the chain out, giving it no slack. The chain is held in both hands.

Atlas swings his hammer once he gets close to Geet.