Okotan Adventures

“Which one?”

“The one you fought.”

“Oh! Kryuna! I was not upset. I was not upset at all.”

She gives him “THE” look, “Really? Calling someone a racial term is not being upset?”

“Just because I called her ‘Ice cream’ doesn’t mean I was upset on her. I had the idea that this is a racial word for the ones from the Region of Ice. I don’t have direct siblings from there too and I have never been there before. You know me. I wanted to joke, that’s all.”

“Uh huh…” She grunts, “But you really shouldn’t say that to an Ice okotan, especially when your girlfriend is an ice okotan. Just food for thought.”

1 Like

Mark’s checks turned red.
“Sorry. Make me a list with the racial words in the Region of Ice and I’ll throw them away from my vocabulary.”

1 Like

“Let’s see Ice Cream, Icy, pretty much anything with Ice, Frozen, Cold, White, Freeze in it…I’m sure you get the gist.”

“What? These are regular words!”
He joked.

“But when using them as names it’s a racial term.”

“OK…”
They entered in the park.

Capella starts top laugh, but holds it in.

“I wouldn’t call fighting people I have to work with ‘fun’.” Atlas says before trying to hit Geet with his hammer again.

2 Likes

Geet dives into the attack attempting to grab the hammer as it swung.

He succeeds and Atlas is caught off guard.

2 Likes

Geet tries to pull Atlas forwards, and raises his leg to kick him, “Neither do I…but I enjoy a good fight.”

Jaspar continues to wander about the arena. He can hear the crowd cheer and holler, tempo and volume swelling and faltering in time with the match happening within. It must be particularly exciting, from the sound of things, but the Stone Villager just can’t tear his eyes away from the stories that surround him. There’s a history engraved in the columns here; an ancient culture reflected in the arches and hallways. Admittedly, there’s something even more intriguing that Jaspar can’t help but wonder about: the Mask of Flight. Did it really power the entire arena by itself? What did it look like? Did its coloration fade from the passage of time? As he wanders the hallways, he keeps an eye out for any sign of where the Mask is being kept.

1 Like

Due to Atlas being caught off guard Geet is able to successfully do this attack.

1 Like

Geet uses this to gain a few steps closer, and attempts to throw a few punches.

Atlas tries to defend himself, but these punches hit him anyway.

3 Likes