Okotan Adventures

Capella smiles.

Azure continues walking through the jungle region from what info she had he would be somewhere in the area she believed.

@jayzor17

1 Like

Tathel walks through the jungle nearby, on his way home from helping a patient in a nearby region. He’s absentmindedly checking through the contents of his medicine bag again, paying little attention to the road.

1 Like

Azure whom is currently dreaming away in fantasy walks into him.

OOC: Yeah unfortunately I’ll have to continue from there tomorrow having a pretty big math exam tomorrow sry.

3 Likes

“Geet wins!” The announcer calls. “Next; Vinazu versus Malos!”

2 Likes

OOC: No problem; good luck!

IC: Tathel falls onto his butt, clutching the medicine bag tightly to his chest to keep it from harm. As soon as he stops moving his head is right back in the bag, checking to make sure everything is still alright.

“Sorry 'bout that,” he says with genuine regret, his voice muffled by the bag. “I should really pay more attention to where I’m going.”

Pheore looks around in an attempt to identify who Vinazu and Malos are. She doesn’t recognize the names, that’s for sure.

1 Like

Eric considers the people that had helped Mark out. Were they also there to help kill him? That wouldn’t bode well for him. But that seemed a bit excessive, especially with the other two. Why did they even need that many people to do him in?

Darren walks on the ground surrounding the tournament.

3 Likes

Geet leaves the stadium heading out near the edge of the arena. He glances to a food station and goes to buy food.

Vinazu walks in, swinging his grappling hook around beside him.

Malos walks on, the large, long cloak obscuring all but his face.

2 Likes

Pheore raises an eyebrow in the cloak. “Gonna be hard to fight in that,” she mutters to herself.

1 Like

Geet orders some food, he notices Mark (@Toa_Vladin) and Capella.
He decides to stalk them for a bit on their date, like that country, overprotective dad with a forty gauge shotgun.

2 Likes

“And…FIGHT!”

Vinazu walks over, as Malos stays still. Vinazu seems cautious, while Malos stays aloof.

Pheore just rolls her eyes. “Just fight already!” she shouts.

OOC: IDK if Eric can see Geet or not… but he is following Mark (@Toa_Vladin) and Capella.

IC: Geet continues to stalk Capella on her date.

(@Omega_Tahu)

2 Likes

Vinazu throws out the hook of his grappling hook, and it hits Malos straight in the chest, yet he seems he isn’t affected, sans a little give in his stance. Vinazu quickly follows by swinging the hook around and down at Malos, yet a form moves up in the cloak to block it, yet it stays hidden in the large cloak.

3 Likes

Kryuin and Kryuna watch with interest.

1 Like

Blaze found a balcony area and watched the fight.

OOC: How long should it take for Blaze to recognize who ‘Malos’ is?

OOC: Pretty long, considering the only thing showing on him is a mask he hadn’t worn in any of their previous encounters, and one that’s quite common at that.

1 Like

OOC: best chance is fighting style or Vinazu removing the cloak enough to reveal the mechsuit; if I recall correctly the guy can’t really do much without it. Also, remind me his actual name; I forgot…again.

OOC: Erisan, and you’d tell if he had his mechsuit on, it makes him taller than a Toa, and he’s currently normal sized.

IC: Vinazu continues an onslaught of strikes from the front, all blocked by Malos.

3 Likes