Okotan Adventures

OOC: Ah…one of Symphony’s friends. :relieved:

IC: Sonata watches the fight, looking for security.

1 Like

OOC: is his fighting style preserved even without the mechsuit? I am very impressed he is able to do this without it considering that he is likely suffering a lot of pain.

IC: Blaze watched closely; his eyes picking apart and analyzing even the most minute of details he could perceive. (@Runa)

OOC: Mask Makers and hopefuls for the job would need to have a major eye for detail as one small flaw can ruin and force a reset on a mask.

OOC: What if Blaze just doesn’t realize it until it’s too late to do anything about it?
Also, having him analyze the fighting styles more closely than he would otherwise seems kinda meta-gamey. Maybe that’s just me.

IC: Pheore watches the fight with interest. “All out offense versus all out defense… it’s like they planned this,” she says with a smirk.

OOC: My bad if it is; I won’t outright have Blaze try to interfere in the middle of the match unless necessary but he will speak with him later if he does discover Erisan’s deception.

2 Likes

@jayzor17 “Huh!” She replies dropping out of her thoughts. She was currently on the ground “Yeah, you know I’m sorry too I really should look were I’m going.” She replied.

If Tathel would look up from his bag he would see a strange being about the size of your average Okotan. She wore blue and gunmetal armor and in her lower legs a touch of lime in forms of spikes. The being was obviously feminine. If Tathel looked at her head he would not see a mask but rather a face with sharp red eyes and a silver head crest

OOC: I’m back

1 Like

Mark didn’t observe Geet. He let himself fell on a bench.

Through the drifts of a snowy tundra on Okoto, a small group of skull spiders were crawling around and searching the drifts, looking for an Okotan named Keeton who escaped their grasp

Digging into the snow using his drill, he ventures forward.

He bumps his head on a solid Ice block, immediately jumping out the snow.
The blizzard was picking up.

“No, no, it’s fine, it’s…” Tathel trails off as he finally takes his head out of the bag, seeing Azure for the first time. Don’t scream, don’t scream…

He shrieks like a little girl.

Lync notices this from her cave, opening her eyes and turning her attention to the cave entrance. A snow drift has filled up a majority of it, leaving only a small crack for her to see the dim blur of swirling snow and hear the howl of the wind. I hope Nahgor’s okay out there… He does have that handy drill, but still. This isn’t weather to mess around in.

4 Likes

Azure looked confused for a while she didn’t know how to respond to that particular reaction so she just kinda went pass him. “So btw might you know where I can find a village?” She asks Tathel ready to head off as soon as she gets an answer.

@jayzor17

Putting a hand to the ice block, Keeton realizes its a fortress of pure Ice, and since the blizzard started raging heavily, he decided to try and drill into it, spinning up the dual drill bits.

Well, she isn’t trying to kill me. I can help her out. Tathel raises a shaking hand in the direction he’s going.

“I, I can lead you back to my village.” He swallows, trying to get a handle on himself.

The sound of drill bits doing their job suddenly pierces the air, and Lync can’t help but be curious. It wouldn’t be Nahgor, he was using some sort of energy drill. So who else could be out there? She crawls closer to the cave entrance, trying to see if anything is visible through the snow.

1 Like

Stopping after hearing a slight noise in the fortress, he stops and simply knocks twice.
“Hello. fellow Do-gooder! I am the eccentric Okotan known to the world as Keeton!! May I ask if i can come in before the snow drifts blow my hind away?”

Neptune decides to walk out of the arena.

Hurikan waits a few seconds before getting up as well. He starts to follow Neptune.

Atlas sits in the waiting room. He sees Neptune and Hurikan leave, but doesn’t say anything about it.

2 Likes

Lync is very surprised to see another Okotan out in the drifts. She also has yet to realize that Nahgor drilled into the base of a fortress, but we’ll get to that later. :stuck_out_tongue: She quickly begins pulling away at the drifts blocking the entrance.

“Hang on, Keeton. We’ll get you out of there.”

“T-Thank you” He chattered through the cold.

1 Like

She pulls the rest of the snow away and moves to the side so Keeton can get in.

He falls forward onto the fortress’s floor, his weapons covered in snow and sliding forward down the hallway.

@jayzor17 “Well that would be nice of you!” She replies walking back up to the Okotan “The names Azure.” She introduced herself reaching out her hand for a handshake.

Gladius sits up.

This fight just became interesting.

3 Likes

There isn’t a whole lot of room in the tunnel, and Lync backs away. After a moment she reconsiders, grabbing Keeton’s shoulders and pulling him a bit farther into the tunnel where the wind can’t reach.

“I-I’m Tathel.” He shakes her hand quickly, and forces himself to stand. Ignoring the dangerous wobble in his knees, he resumes his path home.

1 Like