Okotan Adventures

Keeton follows while also checking His shield.

1 Like

Symphony watches the fight, smiling. (@Runa)

Sonata watches the fight, she goes to the closest seat and sits down.

OOC: this may or may not be useful information to you. Anyways are there any nearby security guards?

Vinazu’s swing is blocked again, however, the vine is what is hit, And the hook goes around, appearing to go towards the back of the head. Malos jumps, revealing a shiny silver foot. Being a normal color for Okotan feet, this seems quite uninteresting, until the addition of another foot, this one black, being seen.

Izin sees this. “Eh, seems to be a half-breed.”

1 Like

Kryuin takes note of this.

Tathel tells her the correct value, something I do not feel comfortable estimating or making up. :stuck_out_tongue:

The tunnel is small, barely big enough to sit up in. This isn’t a proper hallway in the fortress; it’s a small tunnel blasted into the drift by Nahgor’s drill. Lync backs further away to give him some space. “What were you even doing out in that snowstorm?”

2 Likes

Symphony seems to lean close to the window, smiling.
He watches the fight.

Sonata looks at the fight, disgusted by the fighting. She quietly brings her flute to her mouth and starts playing some calming music.

OOC: Specifically with this flute…

I imagine a song like this, though if you can find something better let me know. (I don’t really know much relaxing / calming music.

Blaze’s eyes widen due to this being a trait he isn’t familiar with. He strains his brain for times where he had seen that. If he has even seen it at all. (@Runa)

@jayzor17 She nods giving him a thumbs up “So are we near your village now?” She impatiently asks getting a bit bored by the walking.

"I, good fellow, was being chased by a group of ravenous Skull Spiders, and took cover in the snow drifts when this Blizzard wasn’t so abominable. "

1 Like

OOC: What have I lost?

OOC Nothin much. Erisan and Vinazu are fighting. Jayzors characters have been talking to some strange folks.

1 Like

Keeton, with his equipment checked over, caught up to the group.
There was a deep and ominous rumbling emanating off the walls and reverberating the groups feet.

OOC: Ok, so Keeton and @jayzor17’s characters are in a tunnel to whos place? I didnt read that part right

OOC [quote=“ItsFrostbyte, post:9013, topic:42569”]
Keeton, with his equipment checked over, caught up to the group.
[/quote]

What group?

OOC: Lync’s group

OOC But Lync is the only one in the group right now, or am I mistaken.

1 Like

@Jcton Mark was still in park with Capella.

My other characters were in their rooms.

OOC: Lync and Keeton are the only two there right now; Nahgor went back out into the blizzard for mysterious reasons. And the tunnel was just something Nahgor carved into the drifts so that they could stay out of the blizzard, though I like the idea that it leads to a fortress. Gives us something to do. And provides the opportunity for Lync to get a new bow…

IC @ItsFrostbyte: Lync looks at the ground. “That doesn’t sound good.”

IC @Tarkur: “Yeah, we’re just a few minutes away.” Tathel looks relaxed at the thought.

1 Like

@jayzor17 “Oh… that’s great!” Azure replied still a bit bored.

1 Like

"Lync good sir, I think we should get going. That’s… The group of skull spiders who were chasing me… " he picked up speed and ran.

Lync’s head whips back and forth between the ground and Keeton multiple times. “How many skull spiders are chasing you?” She starts running after him, one hand on the wall to make sure that she doesn’t fall on the ice.