Okotan Adventures

OOC: I know, I just wanted to make more clear.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

IC: Pheore leans forward in her seat, thoroughly perplexed. “Who is he, and why can he do that?” she asks to no one in particular.

Lync squeaks in shock and begins to backpedal, wanting nothing to do with a cave-in.

Atlas is intrigued by “Malos”.

2 Likes

Skull Spiders started flooding the tunnel, and Keeton sprints right to the end of the tunnel.
“UM LYNC!!?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING GOOD SIR!?” He yells down the tunnel with his foolhardy and adventurous sounding voice.

1 Like

“Well that’s anti climatic.” Echo frowns slightly.

“Eh. I’ll be OK. Next time I’ll try to talk to him like two regular Okotoans.”

Capella smiles,
“Stay safe.”

“I’ll promise, Punk.”

“Ri-ight… Silly

Mark smiled and looked at the lake in front of them. It was full of duck-like birds. One of them jumped out of the water and looked at the two.

Kryuna decides to wander around the outside of the arena while she waits for the next fight to start. Kryuin ponders what this “Malos” did, and what they are capable of.

1 Like

“Next up, Orchestra versus Rena!” The announcer finally calls.

2 Likes

Blaze goes to the marketplace to look for some kind of welder’s mask (or a comparable light filter(lens)).

Lync’s mind shifts gears as soon as she sees the tunnel isn’t immediately collapsing. “Getting in range.” She draws her bow and sends an arrow flying into the swarm.

Jaspar nods in greeting as he passes her.

“Is it too much to ask for this to be a normal fight?” Pheore grumbles to herself.

2 Likes

Symphony appears coming into the arena.
He smiles wildly.

1 Like

OOC: Remember the OOC!

2 Likes

OOC: Also posted in wrong topic my bad!

4 Likes

The arrow hits successfully, toppling a large number of Spiders, only for more to crawl over them and charge.

1 Like

Capella watches the duck-like birds.

Geet watches the two of them, though he may be a bit obvious.

Kryuna passes the threesome and gives them all a confused glance.