Okotan Adventures

Mark looked around. He had the sensation that somebody was watching him.

Azure continued walking through the forest with Tathel(@jayzor17) “So… your village is it big?” she asks Tathel, she wanted o know since it would make it easier her to find him.

Keeton ran back down and reached out for Lync’s hand.

Tathel shakes his head. “No, especially not when compared to the capitals or the City of the Mask Makers. Just a small little coastal village.”

OOC: Is she assuming that Echo is going to be in Tathel’s village here? :stuck_out_tongue:

OOC: Back through the skull spiders?

@jayzor17 “Oh… okay, you know what they say size doesn’t matter, right?” she says thinking Maybe I might not find him there but it’s a start at least

1 Like

Tathel nods in agreement. “It’s a cozy little place. I couldn’t bring myself to leave, even after my sister did.”

1 Like

@jayzor17 “So what are you doing for a living?” She asks, “No offense but business must be slow here.” She says before Tathel could answer

“Actually, I’m a healer,” Tathel explains. “I’m not as busy as we were back when the Skull Spiders attacked, but there’s always someone to help.”

1 Like

“I see, so do you travel often?” she asks

He nods. “I’m just getting back from helping a patient out to the west that way.”

2 Likes

@jayzor17 Maybe this guy have meet him she’s thinking to herself, “Anyway how did you get into the whole healing thing?” She asks

1 Like

OOC: You play Rena, right?..Symphony is waiting for his opponent…

IC: Melody looks at him,
“What are you doing? Silly

Geet holds his breath,
Phew! I was almost seen
He is hidden.

1 Like

OOC: I thought Lync was standing in front of them?

1 Like

M: “I thought somebody was looking at me.”

Rena entered the arena.

Capella smiles,
“Why would someone be looking at you?”

Symphony watches his opponent, he waits for the call to fight (@Runa)

“I don’t know…” He said, now serious. “I am going to see. I’ll be back.”
He stood up and walked to the direction were Geet was looking at him.

Rena was also watching Symphony. She seemed a little anxious.

Capella watches him, keeping an eye for the surroundings.

Geet tries to move behind a bush, but steps on a twig.

Symphony smiles at Rena. He unsheathes his weapons,
“I’d assume the announcer will be here soon, so it be best if you got your weapons out.”
(@Runa)

Eric, still invisible, follows Mark as he leaves Capella.

1 Like

Hurikan continues to stalk Neptune. He prepares to attack.

2 Likes

The announcer arrives, and marks the beginning of the match Because that’s what Runa said to do if he wasn’t here

2 Likes