Okotan Adventures

“Sorry about them,” Tathel says. “We’re not really used to getting visitors from beyond Okoto. Anyways, uh, this is Ganell. It’s not big, but it’s home.” Tathel purses his lips, suddenly realizing that he has no plan for what to do next.

Sonata hates the fighting she goes out of the arena standing on the edge.
Symphony wanders aimlessly.
Melody watches for the next competitors.

1 Like

@jayzor17 “It looks nice!” she says bending the truth a little. In all honesty it didn’t matter. She didn’t find him here but this beings hospitality was enough to at least try to be polite.

1 Like

@Jcton Mark was still with Capella.

Rena was feeling better. She started to walk around the room, just to be sure that her leg is OK.

Keeton spins his drills and pulls out his six shooter saw shield, opening fire and pushing through the spiders slowly.

“Use your weapons! These dead masks aren’t here for no reason!”

Capella grabs Mark’s hand and sighs.

“What is it?”

“I’m just reminiscing.”

“At what?”

“I was remembering the time I first met Melody. I was so young at the time.”
Capella smiles.

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“Sure…
I had moved into my house at the time and I helped my parents unpack the boxes and move the furniture inside…well as much as I could.”

“How young you were?”

“I was seven. It was fourteen years ago.”

“All right, continue.”
OOC: I just realized: Mark is older than Capella with like ten years!

OOC: Yeah, she’s 21…why do you think Geet was watching Mark?

IC: “Melody was twelve at the time and she came over to help us move. She was my first friend. She was practically my sister.”

3 Likes

“Which is weird because now you seem to be the one who is protecting her.”

“Melody was an very…how do I say this? She was very open with the people around her…she tried to be friends with everyone around her…this led to multiple issues.”

“Issues?”

“Well…robbers and kidnappers would try to make a quick buck from her. It was oddly hilarious to see Geet sprint down the road, because Melody had wandered off.”