Okotan Adventures

“Aha. Continue.”

“Usually there was news of said robbers and kidnappers, being caught the next day, though I have my suspicions that it was Geet taking care of his sister. He always returned home with his sister.”

“So, recap: you three were living together, but Melody was forced by robbers to do the dirty job for them, while Geet was kicking their butts at 12 years? Where were their parents?”

“I moved in with my parents, Geet and Melody are not my family. Geet and Melody’s parents were apparently killed when they were young.”

“I get tha you moved with your family and… Oh my… All four of them? And where were they living? Who was taking care of them?”

“Symphony was the legal guardian at the time, he was a bounty hunter.”

“This explains why both Melody and Geet were hunted by bad people. Continue.”

“Anyways, they lived together in a small house that their parents had owned. I grew up with Melody happily, until Geet and Symphony left the house, I overheard them yelling and arguing at each other.”

“Again, Geet wasn’t their brother. Symphony welcomed him just because he was a friend of Melody.”

“Actually…Geet was technically their half-brother… I am of no relation of the family.”

“Half-brother?”

“Yes. He was adopted by their parents.”

1 Like

“Oh, then I understand absolutely everything. Continue.”

“That’s when it felt as if the air itself had changed.”

“Aha.”

“I overheard one of their meetings again, Symphony had forced Geet to become a bounty hunter.”

Mark was listening.

1 Like

“Symphony and Geet continued going on these bounties, this became all to regular.”

OOC: Try to write more than two sentences. Mark can say “Aha” in each post.

“Symphony found out that I knew what they were doing. He decided to train me to fight at that young age. this continued until the day Symphony died. I’m sure you know that story. I saw Geet kill Symphony with my own eyes…”
She stops as if there was more to the story.