Okotan Adventures

@jayzor “Yeah, In your case you were fortunate cause you didn’t deem me as an out-lander and just rolling with it,” she says glancing over to Leif who quickly took cover behind the hut

How can they be so calm about this for all we know she might be an offspring of Makuta Leif thinks for himself

Atlas waits for Neptune to show up.

Hurikan looks around the room for Neptune, even though he knows where he is.

Blaze walks up to Hurikan, “Have you seen Neptune around or know where he is?” He asks.

Darren walks around.

“No.”

“Do you know who would know?” He asks, worried for Neptune.

Hurikan shrugs. “Not that I know of…”

“I’ll help look for him.” Atlas says as he gets up.

“Thanks, Atlas.” He says.

“Let us know if you do find out anything, okay?” He asks Hurikan.

Seeing as how neither contestant had shown up, the announcer called again. “Echo(@BrokenAxels), Neptune, report to the arena please.”

3 Likes

Echo gets up “wish me luck”

He walks to the arena, resting his weapon on his shoulder

3 Likes

Reaching the end of the tunnel, Keeton stops and digs out old boulders in the walls, crashing down and preventing the Skull Spiders from escaping.

(@jayzor17)

Lync flinches away from the boulders, her bow nocked but seeming quite useful in the close quarters. “Mind using those drill-bits a bit more?”

“What for, good sir?”

She shoots him a glare. “Maybe for getting out of here. And stop calling me sir!”

OOC: Lync is a girl, jsyk.

OOC: I knew that lol it’s part of his gimmic and charm

1 Like

Sonata sits down somewhere on the arena and sighs.

Symphony continues walking throughout the arena hall aimlessly, he looks worried.

Geet continues watching Mark (@Toa_Vladin) and Capella.

Melody opens her book and starts reading, there’s nothing more relaxing than a good book.

OOC: Cool, just wanted to be sure :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

OOC: Amen to that book comment; sometimes, that’s all you need to make your day: a good book.

IC: (@Toa_Distraxx). “Let’s go, otherwise Neptune isn’t going to get his turn in the tournament.” Blaze said to Atlas as he turned to leave Hurikan to look for Neptune with Atlas.

2 Likes

OOC: What happened while I was gone?

OOC Neptune got murdered by Hurikan.

2 Likes