Okotan Adventures

Geat, Capella, and Sonata head into the tavern.

OOC: I’m curious as to when the letters sent out will announce their contents. Not to be pushy or anything, but I hope it’s soon.

1 Like

OOC: they said to meet Ekimu at the meeting hall in the city. I believe I’ve said that a few times before, but I might be mistaken.

3 Likes

Gladiuscrumbled the note and stuck it into his armour, before turning and heading towards the Meeting Hall - which, given his current position, wasn’t too far away.

Geet’s group sit down and listen to the tavern around them. (@Runa)

Kavix was beginning to drift off to sleep.

Stranger mills about.

“Yeah.” Tarkur responds.

@Runa

Nuuma stands back up and stretches. “So, how about that sparring match?” He asked.

1 Like

“Heh… Sure.” he replies standing up, “Just be sure you don’t wake up Kavix.” He tells Nuuma(@Runa).

“Too late,” Kavix says.

OOC: gtg for a bit.

1 Like

IC: “Okay…” Tarkur responds to Kavix

OOC: see ya.

He draws both his sword. “Alright. Ready?” He asks, taking a fighting stance, one sword on front of him and one over his head.

1 Like

Tarkur jumps back in response and readies his bow, “Ready when you are.” He tells him.

Nuuma rushes forwards quickly.

1 Like

Tarkur takes some steps back firing three bolts towards Nuuma(@Runa)

Nuuma dodges forward and to the side, so only one bolt hits him, hitting his shoulder.

1 Like

Tarkur notice this and reloads his bow, trying to create a distance between him and Nuuma(@Runa)

Kavix watches Nuuma and Tarkur fight, his box on his lap.

1 Like

Nuuma rushes closer and swings his sword down and across his body, following through quickly, spinning around to slash down and back at his left side, which was now facing Tarkur as he continued spinning around to face him again.

1 Like

Kavix watches the two fighters, impressed by their skill.

1 Like