Okotan Adventures

“If he comes back…” Kryuin said, worried.

“I’m sure he’ll come back, whether he’s in excruciating pain is plausible…but he’s going to be in pain when he comes back anyway.”
Melody smiles evilly

1 Like

“What are you going to do once this whole ‘end of the world’ thing is over?” Kryuin asked, changing subjects.

“I’m not sure…I’ve never thought of that…I guess I’ve been so busy with my brothers that I haven’t really thought about the future.”
Melody smiles softly.

1 Like

“I know what that’s like.” Kryuin responded, a smile creeping across his face.

Melody sighs,
“This is my brother’s business it would be best if you told no one else…I think I know what they are planning and it might work.”

1 Like

“Well, what are they planning?” Kryuin said in a hushed voice.

Echo shakes his head. He needed to get to his village and soon if he wanted to be on time

@Tarkur “come on. We need to go and we need to go soon”

1 Like

“Ugh… Fine.” She replies, leaving the hammock, she stretches and yawns.

@BrokenAxels

It hit him square in the back, and he rolled forward, turning to face Tarkur.

OOC: @Jcton I’m letting you have control of the characters in the tavern that you need to get the information out of.

1 Like

Tarkur looks at him and reaches out his hand. “That was quite a match, huh?” he asks

“Think about it, in a sense Symphony has access to all the artifacts that we lost to the Makuta. With his shadow cloak he could probably get in and out with them, whenever we needed them.”

OOC: @Runa Ok cool.

Geet through his conversation learns that there’s a ruin south of the village. His group leaves towards it.

Symphony finds himself north of a small village. He sees Geet and his group exit out of the village.

He sheathes his blades and shakes it. “I’d say so.” He chuckles.

1 Like

“i’ve got to admit, you’ve got skills.” he says as the hand shakes ends. “It was a pleasure sparring with you.” he continues before sitting down on the ground, he fiddles with his bow and reloads it.

“I still don’t fully trust Symphony.”

“I’m not saying you should. I’m just saying we have a better chance with him on our side than not.”

Geet and his group head to the ruins. Symphony meets up with them.

“Thanks.” He replies as he stokes the fire. “The reason I fight so…flashily, is to surprise my opponents. Most don’t really expect their opponents to flip and spin so much in a battle, I’ve noticed.”

“Yeah.” He says, “I guess it has to do with fights often being straight forward but sometimes the best strategy is the one no one expects.” He continues smiling, “But that’s just my thought, I personally value the long range combat because that’s what I’m good at, I do think a weapon or fighting technique is only as good as it’s user.” he concludes warching the fire

1 Like

Nuuma nods in agreement. “Yup. Fight how you know. That’s how I came up with that.” He lies back. “Being an ex-showman has its perks.”

1 Like

Geet and his group near the ruins. (@Runa)