Okotan Adventures

“The bad news is that she may never fully recover it. She is not allow to force it, it may brake again. Good news is that I successfully arranged all the shards. It may fully regenerate in… one mouth or so. Before she went felt asleep she told me about a Vladin. Are you Vladin? Her brother?”

1 Like

“No, I’m a friend.” Kryuin responded. “Is she able to get out of bed at all?” @Toa_Vladin

1 Like

“Well, her arm is broken, not her legs. You can wake her up, although she would be a little dizzy.”
He said, leaving the room.

1 Like

“Ok.” Kryuin said as he took a seat next to Athena. He waits for her to wake up.

Kryuna walks about the city.

After about half of hour, she woke up. She was saying incoherent words, but the first sentence Kryuin would understand was:
“Am I dead?”

Vladin was wondering in the city, looking for anybody he would talk to.

1 Like

Kryuin chuckles to himself. “No, your not dead, your gonna be fine.” He reassured.

Vladin could see Kryuna rounding a street corner.

“Light… Oh my… I need an aspirin…”
She tried to raise her arm covered in gypsum.

Vladin ran to her.

“Try not to move your arm, it’s still recovering. The doctor said not to strain it for now.”

Kryuna turned around to see Vladin, she rolls her eyes.

“My arm? Which one?”

“Where’s your brother?”

“The one covered in gypsum.” Kryuin said with a warm smile.

“I dunno, he might be at the forge, or maybe the meeting hall. He said something about Ekimu having a new mission.” Kryuna said as she continued walking.

Athena looked confused at her covered arm.

Vladin ran away as fast as he could towards the Forge.

“You broke it when the Sky Arena fell.” Kryuin said.

“Later.” Kryuan said as Vladin ran away. If he arrives at the forge, he won’t find Kryuin.

“The Sky Scraper fell?”

Vladin didn’t responded. When he saw that Kryuin wasn’t at the Forge, he presumed that he is at the hospital, and went there.

“No, not the sky scraper, the Sky Arena, the one that was being held up by the mask of flight.”

Vladin could hear Athena and Kryuin’s voices coming from one of the hospital rooms.

OOC Gtg, be back soonish.

“Oh!”
She said like if she was understanding.
“The Mask of Fight!”
Then Vladin rushed in the room.
“ATHENA!”
“Hi Vladin! I am participating at a small talk with Izin! Would you like to join us?”
Vladin seemed to be puzzled.

“She’s a little confused at the moment.” Kryuin whispered to Vladin with a smile. He got up from his seat and motioned for Vladin to sit next to his sister. “The doctor said that she should rest her arm for now, but it may never fully recover.”

Vladin sat down.
“Athena, how many fingers do you see?”
He said, raising three fingers.
“Come on Vladin, I am not stupid! There 75 fingers, although there might be more.”

“I should be getting back to the meeting hall.” Kryuin said as went to leave. “Ekimu said he would meet us there, though I don’t think Athena will be up for the task.”

“Oh, come on! I want to come to see Eurikmus!”
She said, getting out of the bed.
“Athena!”

1 Like

Kryuin turned around. “Athena, you need rest.”