Okotan Adventures

“I agree, but later! I don’t want to stay all day long in a hospital bed like a vegetable!”
She said. Kryuin could see that she was starting to act like herself again.

Kryuin smiled. “Okay.” He began walking toward the meeting hall.

Vladin took a small stripe of material from the desk nearby and tied it around Athena’s arm and neck. The two twins followed Kryuin.

They soon arrived at the meeting hall.

Kryuna saw them and decided to hed to the meeting hall as well, but by a different route.

For everybody surprise (or at least for Athena’s), Vladin didn’t even looked at Kryuna, completely ignoring her, as he was walking in the Forge.

1 Like

OOC Wait, are going to the forge, or the meeting hall.

OOC: Sorry, I wanted to say meeting room.

1 Like

OOC Ok.

IC Kryuin opens the door for the twins.

Kryuna continues walking toward the meeting hall, but a slower pace.

Athena entered. Vladin didn’t.
“After you.”

Kryuin nodded as he took his seat across from Rena, Mark, and Gihabix.

The three seemed shocked to see Athena and jumped at her. Vladin remained a few seconds outside and for a second, just for one, he looked at Kryuna.

Kryuna looked up and saw Vladin looking at her as she approached the meeting hall.

He rolled his eyes and closed the door loudly behind him.

Kryuna opened the door and walked over to her brother.

My characters were now sitting down.

1 Like

OOC: I wouldn’t say that Symphony is good right now, but his goals align with Ekimu’s at the moment. That would be the most accurate statement.

1 Like

“So, has Ekimu given you your next mission yet?” Kryuna asked Kryuin.

“No, he said to meet him here, but you should probably head back home.” Kryuin said.

“No, I’m waiting here for when you come back.” She responded. “And try to be careful.”

“I’ll come back, it’s you who I’m worried about.” Kryuin responded.

OOC @Jcton I know, but Kryuin did not get all the details, so he assumed he was good off of the info he got. Also, Gtg, be back soon.

2 Likes

Pheore shrugs. “It’s not like you couldn’t ask somebody and find out. Better to hear the story from Jaspar than them.” She fixes the onlookers with a withering glare. Some recoil, while others glare back. Jaspar takes a step forward, tugging on Pheore’s arm.

“We should be going,” he whispers.

1 Like

“Suddenly she wants to stay.”
Vladin whispered for himself.

“Fine, but stay out of trouble.” Kryuin said sternly.