Okotan Adventures

“alright. thanks” Echo starts walking to the meeting hall, motioning for Azure to follow. (@Tarkur)

“No problem.”

After some walking, Echo enters the meeting hall.

1 Like

Kryuin looks up and waves to Echo. “How was your trip?”

1 Like

Echo hesitates for a moment, not after waving back of course. “it was uh…it sure was a trip alright”

1 Like

“Is that good or bad?” Kryuin asks while motioning for Echo to take a seat next to him.

1 Like

Echo does so “i mean, it was just kinda…odd. Not good or bad, just kinda eh”

1 Like

“Have you seen Ekimu?”

1 Like

“No, i haven’t. I assume we are here to talk to him about something? Is it time to go fetch another artifact?” Echo inquires

“I haven’t either, but I would assume it is another mask.”

OOC Fingers crossed it’s the mask of the undead.

1 Like

Ooc- y e

Ic- “Interesting.” Echo thinks about something.

1 Like

“Something on your mind?”

1 Like

“nothing that interesting” Echo slightly lies

Kryuin takes the hint and doesn’t ask push the conversation any further.

1 Like

“so, what happened while i was gone?”

“We all got some letters and were told to meet here. Athena also recovered from her broken arm pretty well.” He said while motioning toward her. @Toa_Vladin

“that’s nice. glad to here” told them wounds heal. Echo gives a slight smile- a very, Very slight smile. “how long have you all been waiting for?”

“Quite a while actually. I’m kinda stating to wonder if something happened to him.”

“with how long he’s been alive i’m starting to compare him to a cockroach, i don’t think anything is gonna put that old man down”

1 Like

Kryuin chuckles to himself. “Yeah, but with all of the crazy stuff that has been happening, anything could happen.”